01meeting

False Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jung Kook oppa”Hyemin screamed and ran towards her boy friend. The one and only person she loves the most. The only person she wants to stay with.

 

“What do you want?” Jungkook said making an annoying face.

“Nothing oppa I just missed you” Hyemin said and held his hand.

Jungkook slapped her hand away.

“We need to talk” He said and walked into a dark alley and hyemin followed him.

Finally jungkook stopped and turned to see hyemin.

“Let’s break up” jungkook said and tried to walk away. Hyemin held his arm and said sobbing.

“oppa why are you doing this? Did I do something wrong? Did I make you angry?” she started to throw millions of questions at him.

“Hyeminaa~ it’s just… you are mot my type. I am the popular guy of the school and you are a nerd girl and you are not even pretty. You were just a time pass for me and you were a photocopy machine for me. So let’s just end everything bye.” Jungkook said and walked away leaving a broken hyemin in the dark alley.

She collapsed and cried her heart out. No one was there to protect her. No one was there to console her. No one was there to tell her that everything will be alright.She cried for hours and then she wiped her tears away stood up and walked to her home.

She remembered the words said by jungkook “you are a nerd, you’re not pretty” she reached her home and removed her shoes and went straight to her washroom and stood under the shower.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter