17 crazy

False Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Call me Leo”

Hyemin looked at him. He was not the guy she fell in love with. He had a different orb around him. He was…different.

 “Now let’s go on a date.” Leo said and held her hand.

“I am tired, I am going home.”Hyemin said and got her hand out of his grip. But as soon as she did it he held her hand tighter.

“I said lets go on a date.” He said again and dragged her to a café. He made her sit near the window and then sat in front of her.

Hyemin rubbed her hand it was red as a tomato. She was in a verge of crying. She was not comfortable with him.

“So what would you like to have?” he asked her.

“ Ju-Just a gl—glas of wa-water.” She replied.

“Don’t be like this babe.” Leo said while her cheeks. When he touched her she flinched a little.

“I love you and I know u love me too.” He said with a smile plastered on his face.

Soon they were done and were inside their house.

Leo was not feeling well so he went to sleep. But Hyemin was determined to know that what was wrong with him.

She went inside his office and opened his desk she looked for something useful but didn’t find it.

Then she opened his locker which was not locked and looked in it, there she found a envelope which had a name of a well known hospital gukil hospital.

She took the envelop in her hand and hesitated to open it she closed her eyes, took a deep breath and then opened it.

It was a r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter