20 his letter

False Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taek woke up with a headache. He knew that Leo came out and the first thing that came in his mind was Hyemin. He ran out only to see Hyemin in the kitchen cooking.

“Oh your up.” She said as she saw him.

“Yeah.” He replied.

“come and eat.” She said as she kept the plate in the table.

“I’ll just take a shower.” He replied and went in. He noticed the recorder and picked it up.

He turned the recorder on

“ah so your saying that you are in love with her? And that I should back out? That’s never goanna happen. I love her and I know soon she will love me too. She will be only mine and mine. I am not goanna share her with you. you get it taek. So you just back out, I don’t care if she love you or not but I will make her mine. Taek you are not that perfect everyone loved you, mom dad and even every other girl. Whenever I came out mom used to lock me up in a dark room. It’s your fault that I am born . at last when I got someone who respected me, who talked to me the person I gave my heart to. No matter what happen i will take Hyemin from you.”

After that the recorder stopped Taek layed on his bed. After a while he got out and went near Hyemin.

“Hyemin-aa?” he call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter