07 friends?

False Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyemin was in her room. She was bored so she decided to clean the house. She went down and started to wipe the floor when she was done she decided to wash the clothes. She picked all her clothes and knocked at Taekwoon’s door.

“What?” Taekwoon came out and asked.

“I was going to wash the clothes if you have some then you can give it to me.” Hyemin said looking down.

“Wait.” Taekwoon said and closed his door. Hyemin stood outside and after few minutes he came out with few clothes in his hand.

“Here.” Taekwoon gave her his clothes and then closed the door.

Hyemin washed the clothes then went to her room.

“Why does he live here? Out of all the places why does it have to be this place?” Hyemin said and buried her face in her pillow and drifted off to sleep.

When she woke up it was already 6:00.

“Holy I didn’t make the dinner.” Hyemin cursed and ran to the kitchen. She looked around only to see an empty house.

“Where did Taekwoon-shii go?” Hyemin murmured to herself and went back to work.

After some time she was done with the cooking. When she saw the clock it was 7:30.

Hyemin knocked at Taekwoon’s door and nobody responded.

“Taekwoon-sii~ where are you?” Hyemin said loudly and just then the front door swung open and Taekwoon walked inside.

“Taekwoon-sii~ where were you?” Hyemin asked him.

“Why do you care?” Taekwoon said.

“I was worried.” Hyemin whispered but Taekwoon heard it.

“What?” Taekwoon said turning around.

“Nothing Taekwoon-shii” Hyemin said and smiled.

“STOP WITH THIS TAEKWOON BULL.” Taekwoon yelled at her and pushed her at the wall. Hyemin’s back got hurt and she fell down.

Taekwoon ignored it and went to his room.

Hyemin tried to get up but she struggled a lot. At last she was able to. She lost her appetite. She took the food and kept it in the fridge and walked to her room.

She layed on her bed.

“What the hell is wrong with him? Man it hurt.” Hyemin said and tried to sleep but she was not able to.

Next morning Hyemin woke up welcoming a nice smell. She did her daily routine and got ready for school and went down only to see Taekwoon preparing the table.

Hyemin walked passed him and went to the kitchen, took the water and was about to leave when Taekwoon stopped her.

“Hyemin-aa~ I am sorry” Taekwoon said holding her hand.

“I was just angry yesterday. I am sorry that I hurted you.” Taekwoon said looking down.

“It’s ok.” Hyemin said trying to get out of his grip.

“You don’t look good please eat something and then go.” Taekwoon said and pulled her towards the food. He made her sit and gave her the toast.

Hyemin ate it and got up to leave.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter