11 why?

False Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon was about to approach her when the photographer called him for his turn.

Hyemin saw Taekwoon going towards the camera and she just stood there to see him. Taekwoon was looking all hot and y and he was busy in his photo shoot but his eyes were fixed at Hyemin. Soon the shoot was over and Ravi came took Hyemin in there room.

 

“Guys see who’s here to meet us.” Ravi yelled as he made his was to their room.

The entire member off VIXX was happy to see Hyemin there.

“Oh Hyemin-shii what are you doing here?”  Hyuk asked her.

“Ravi-shii called me here and ah I brought you some kimbap.” Hyemin said as she handed them a paper bag.

 

Ravi came running towards her and took the bag from her hand and opened the Tiffin.

“Did you make this on your own?” Ravi asked her.

“Yup. Enjoy.” Hyemin said and all of them attacked the Tiffin expect for Taekwoon.

 

“Ah by the way why are you all still here. Isn’t your shoot over.” Hyemin asked them.

“NO Hyeminaa we have one more shoot with a senior’s band.” Ravi said while digging some more food.

“Which band?” Hyemin asked him curiously.

“You will know soon.” Ravi said and again started eating.

 

“Are you guys talking about us?” someone said he was standing behind Hyemin.

“Oh hello Hyungnim.” Ravi said chocking on his food.

“Hey Ravi.” The other person said.

 

“Why does he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter