06 fimiliar

False Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyemin-shi~” Taekwoon called for her.

“Ah yes. Did you call me Taekwoon-shii~” Hyemin said while coming down to the living room.

“When are you planning to start your work?” Taekwoon asked her sitting down on a couch.

“Ex-excuse me?” Hyemin was confused.

“I mean I want you to start you work from today itself. You can start by cooking today’s breakfast and then you have to go and buy some groceries.” Taekwoon said crossing his legs.

“Ah yes I will start now.” Hyemin said and went to the kitchen. She took the apron and wore it and then took out cabbage. Rice etc.

She slowly started to cook while humming a tune. Taekwoon was busy reading something when he heard a soft voice. He was slowly enjoying that voice. When he looked up he saw Hyemin humming.

“Ah I am done” Hyemin said and brought the food to the table.

“Taekwoon-shii~ come and eat it.” Hyemin said and removed her apron and sat down.

Taekwoon came and sat in front of her.

She made cabbage porridge with Kimichi.

“Sorry for making this but you didn’t have any veggies so I made this.” Hyemin said and continued eating.

When she was done, she got up and went to her room. After some time she came out all dressed.

“Where are you going?” Taekwoon asked her.

“I am going to buy groceries.” Hyemin said and was about to go out when Taekwoon stopped her.

“Wait. Take the money.” Taekwoon gave her the money. She took it and went out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter