08 secret

False Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During lunch time Hyemin went to Yoona who was sitting near the window table. Yoona saw Hyemin and she waved at her. Hyemin sat in front of Yoona and just then a head pooped out of hyemin’s shoulder which scared Yoona and Hyemin.

“Ya how could you leave me alone?” Ravi said making a cry face.

“I thought that you will spend your time with your members.” Hyemin said.

“No today they will spend time with you.” Ravi said and waved towards the door. The whole group approached them and sat beside them.

“Hy we heard a lot about you Hyemin-shii.” Ken said and smiled at her.

“Hyemin smiled awkwardly and looked around just then someone caught her attention. Taekwoon was eating his food but was straight looking at her which was making her uncomfortable.

“Taekwoon Hyemin is so cute.” Ravi said and pinched Hyemin’s cheeks.

“yaa stop it” Hyemin said and pushed him away.

Soon the lunch was over and they were back in there class.

Hyemin was busy taking to Ravi and Leo was busy talking with Ken.

“Ya there are some hot guys in our school searching for some girl. They look like gangster.” A girl ran inside and yelled in the class. All of the students were looking at her. Just then someone pushed the girl and 3 boys came inside.

“Woo bin oppa” Hyemin exclaimed and stood up all the kids were now looking at her and the boys.

“So you do remember us Hyemin.”Woobin said smirking and then he held her hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter