chapter 15

False Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunlight was entering the room through the curtains that were still hiding the window.

She moved a little without opening her eyes when someone pulled her closer to his chest.

“Opaa~~” She said still sleeping as she cuddled with him.

“Oppa you know I had a bad dream.” She said without opening her eyes.

“Tell me about it.” He said.

The sound is familiar but it is not of the person she wanted it to be. The voice was owned by someone else.

She thought and opened her eyes to see Taekwoon staring at her with a full of love eyes.

“Tell me. Your dream.” He said.

She was shocked to see Taek there and pushed him away.

“What am I doing here?” she asked him.

“yaa how could you act like that after all that happened yesterday?” Taek said while rubbing his bum.

“What ha..Happened yesterday?” Hyemin asked while holding her head in between her hands.

“Yesterday you cried a lot after telling me the story of Jun and how he died and then you fell asleep.” He said while getting up.

“So it was not a dream.” She whispered.

“What?” He asked.

“nothing.” She said.

She wanted it to be a dream she wanted to have Jun by her side and not Taek but it turned out to be a reality.

It was not a dream it was all real. Jun was no more by her side. He was gone and so did everyone she loved.

“Earth to Hyemin.” Taek woon said and waved his hand in front of her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter