05 contract

False Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyemin-shii~ the food is ready come out. “ Taekwoon knocked at her door and called her and then went down.

Hyemin wore her shorts and white shirt and went down to see Taekwoon standing near the table and arranging the plates.

“Hey” Hyemin said awkwardly.

“Come and have some food.” Taekwoon said and then sat in front of her.

“It is not really safe for me to live here.” Hyemin said while talking a bite of her food.

“Why?” Taekwoon said looking up.

“Because you’re a star and if the paparazzi got to know about me living in your house then at will be a big chaos” Hyemin said looking at him.

“Oh Hyemin-shii you don’t worry no one will find out.” Taekwoon said “and yes if you have to go out and if you see some paparazzi or some that look suspicious then you can use the back door to go out.”

“Ah Ok” Hyemin said and continued eating.

There was awkward silence between them. Soon the diner was over and Hyemin offered to do the dishes.

When she was done she saw Taekwoon sitting on the couch so she approached him.

“Taekwoon-shii~” Hyemin said.

“Hmm” he replied without looking at her.

“I can’t stay here for free.” Hyemin said.

“What?” He replied and this time he looked at her.

“I don’t want to live here for free. If you have any work then I will do it.” Hyemin said looking straight in his eyes.

“Ok then sign a contract with me.” Taekwoon said.

“w-what” Hyemin was not e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter