03Helped

False Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The class was over soon and Hyemin was going towards her locker when she saw Jungkook and Sunny together. She ignored them and opened her locker and took her next class’s book out.

“Hyeminaa~~ can I talk to you?” Jungkook approached her and said.

“No” Hyemin said and walked away. Jungkook held her hand and stopped her.

“Just listen to me once.” Jungkook said

I DON’T WANT TO” Hyemin yelled at him. All the kids in the corridor were looking at them even the member of VIXX.

“Ya isn’t she the girl from our English class.?” Ravi said pointing at Hyemin.

“Ah Leo hyung was sitting with her right?” Hyuk said looking at Leo.

Ravi went to some of the girls and asked them that what was going on there. Then he returned.

“Poor girl.” Ravi said making a pitiful face.

“What’s wrong?” Leo asked him.

“That guy there broke up with her yesterday. He was just passing his time with her and just used her and she loved him a lot. That’s what I heard from the kid’s here. I guess no one is there to protect her.” Ravi said.

“No I will protect her.” Leo said and walked towards Hyemin.

Hyemin pov

I wanted to cry, the guy I love was with the girl I hate the most and now he want me back? No I won’t go back to that jerk. God please help me out. I don’t want to show him my tears but they are just goanna come out now.”

Leo stood beside Hyemin

What’s going on here?” Leo ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter