13confession

False Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemin was rushing out when she bumped into someone’s chest. She looked up to see that the chest belonged to none other than Taekwoon. Taekwoon looked down at her and then when he looked up he saw Jiyong coming out of the same room. He was really pissed.

 

He held Hyemin’s wrist and dragged her with him to an empty room.

“What the hell were you doing with him?” Taekwoon yelled at her.

“We were just talking.” Hyemin replied.

 

“Talking? Huh?” He said and held her wrist tighter.

“Taekwoon-aa it hurts.” Hyemin said trying her best to get out of his grip.

“It hurts? Huh do you my heart hurts seeing you with someone else.” Taekwoon yelled at her.

“What?” she was shocked.

 

“Leave it. Let talk when we reach home.” He said and left her there and went for his shoot.

Hyemin was still in the room shocked. When she was bock on earth she went out only to see Jiyong standing there.

 

“Hyeminaa are you living with him?” Jiyong asked.

“Why do you care?” she asked him back.

“Are you to dating?” he asked her.

“Why the hell do you care?” she asked back.

 

“I DO CARE GODDAMIT I LOVE YOU” he yelled at her.

“BUT I DON’T” she yelled back and she stormed out side leaving Jiyong behind.

“I’ll make you mine no matter what. Even if I have to fight Leo or Leonardo Dicaprio I will have you.” He said and went out. 

_____________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter