04moving out

False Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemin was staring at Taekwoon who was staring back at her. At that exact moment  she got a call. Which broke their eye contact, Hyemin picked up the call.

“Oh hey ajumma (Auntie)”

“WHAT?”

“Please don’t do this to me ajumma please”

“Ok then I will be there in 20 minutes please wait for me.” And with that Hyemin ended her call.

“Sorry I have to go somewhere.” Hyemin said and picked her bag and was about to go out when Taekwoon stopped her.

“Mind if I drop you.” Taekwoon asked her.

“But your fans.-“

Don’t talk about that and come.” Taekwoon pulled Hyemin with her and they drove off to hyemins house.

They reached near her alley when she saw her land lady and some thugs throwing her things out. She ran towards them.

“ah ajumma please don’t do this. I will pay the amount no matter what please.” Hyemin cried as she held the land lady’s wrist.

“Hyeminaa~ even if you pay the amount now I will not give the house back to you.” Ajumma said slapping Hyemins hand away.

“But why?” Hyemin cried.

“Because I have already rented this place to someone else. So you should leave.” Ajumma said.

“Where will I go ajumma.I don’t have a place to stay.” Hyemin cried even more.

“You will stay with me.” Taekwoon said which shocked both the ladies.

“I have seen this young man somewhere. Omo! You are the guy from t.v.” Ajumma said happily. And Taekwoon smiled at her.

“Take your stuff and we will leave now.” Taekwoon said picking some of Hyemins things.

“I will go and live somewhere else.” Hyemin said stopping him from picking up her things.

“No you are coming with me.”Taekwoon said in a demanding tone and Hyemin didn’t protest and went with him.

They way to his house was silent. No one dared to break this silence.

Hyemin’s pov.

“No you are coming with me”

 

_________________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter