Campfire

Cool Hot Sweet L.O.V.E.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night they gathered around the campfire, all eighteen of them. Hyunsik and Eunkwang were playing guitar and singing while the rest chirped in here and there. Wendy and Changsub had an impromptu duet and end with an applause by the whole group.

Joy quietly looked on the six friends having fun and laughing together. She had always envied their friendship, but knew that she could not fit in. How could she when she knew what her priority was. She could never enjoy school life and she figured college life would be no better.

She was moping to herself when she felt a presence next to her. She turned to see Yook Sungjae with a bottle of beer in his hand. He offered it to her but she declined. She had never drank in front of people other than her family members, and to date, she had only tasted wine and champagne. She was not sure whether she was allowed to try beer. Her mother would surely throw a fit at the sight of her drinking beer, which according to her mother, was a low man type of drinks. Just thinking of her mother's reaction made her regret not accepting the offer of beer.

"What's a beautiful girl like you thinking at a night like this?" He started. He almost laughed at the annoyed glare shot at him.

"Do you always have to be this cheesy?" She asked, her hand toying with a stick, poking at the fire.

"You know, you are the first person to call me cheesy. Others usually call me a charmer." He laughed a little. She smiled while shaking her head at him. Interestingly, as she spent more time with him and his friends, she found him to be more tolerable compared to before. She had always thought him a troublemaker, one that should be kept away from. It turned out that spending some time with the troublemaker and his friends could be more fun that she had ever thought. 

"Hmm.. that you are, but you are also cheesy." She conceded. They stayed silent for a while. "Have you ever thought what you want to do after school?" She was curious of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter