Welcome to SHS Graduation Day 2016

Cool Hot Sweet L.O.V.E.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sungjae! Where are you?! Are you kidding me, dude? It's graduation and you are still late!!" Wendy felt like hitting someone, preferably Sungjae, but she had to settle on Eunkwang who was in actuality, innocently sitting next to her, munching on a sandwich brought by Irene. He had to shield his body from Wendy's hard pounding on his shoulder, how that little creature could come up with such hitting power was beyond his imagination.

Irene shook her head at the scene. It was a usual scene among their group. Wendy would plan their activities from start to end and expecting everyone to be on schedule, while Sungjae would most definitely not follow each and everyone of her plans. Wendy would then be mad at Sungjae for potentially ruining their (or rather, her) plans and nagged non-stop until he complied. It happened all the time and their group of friends were used to the usual routine. Once Sungjae had actually came earlier than expected and Wendy had almost gone overboard and prayed for his health at the unusual turnout.

Of course this time Sungjae was back to his usual self, being late at their high school graduation day, and if Irene heard it right, he had not even woke up when Wendy called that morning.

"Dude, come fast please. My shoulder is going to be dislocated anytime soon." Eunkwang begged on the phone. They heard him chuckle on the other side before the line was dead. "He'll be here in ten minutes. Have a drink please." Eunkwang gave his drink to Wendy who gulped it in one go. 

"Hyunsik! Have a sandwich! It's your favourite." Irene called to Hyunsik who was approaching them with a smile. He sat next to her, gratefully wolfing down the sandwich.

"Thanks, Bae. I'm super hungry. Didn't had any breakfast this morning, and last night, fuuhhh.. we were partying all night, I can't remember what time I got back." Hyunsik reached for another sandwich. Changsub settled down next to him, a sandwich in one hand and juice in another.

"You girls totally missed out last night. I'm telling ya, the peeps in East side are super. The girls.. oh the girls...." Changsub shook his head at the memories. "Sungjae scored again last night. That girl was smoking hot. Wendy, you should have seen this one dude, a quarterback, totally your type. You missed out, big time dude." Wendy threw a sandwich wrapper at him.

"What are you, twelve? It's not the time to party when we have an important event today." She huffed at him. "By the way, did you get his number? Because if you don't..." Changsub laughed and threw the wrapper back at her.

"So much for your im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter