The wedding

Cool Hot Sweet L.O.V.E.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wedding went on splendidly. If Joy had thought Irene was beautiful before, nothing could describe how she looked on her wedding day. She dazzled everyone in her white wedding dress, her face was radiant and if it was possible, brighten even more when she saw Changsub at the end of the aisle. Indeed, she was the most beautiful bride Joy had ever seen in her life. 

While Wendy maintained a stoic front most of the time during the entire morning of the wedding, she was the first to break into tears when Irene and Changsub were officially pronounced as husband and wife. Being the maid of honours did not help their condition as everyone could see both Wendy and Joy sniffling away and dabbing their eyes behind the married couple. 

Joy made it a point to tell Irene not to throw the bouquet at her. Irene was insisting that she needed it, at least to push her love life forward. As it turned out, Joy was the only one who was single among their friends - okay maybe not the only one now that Sungjae was there since he had also made it clear to them that he was also single, and as he put it, ready to mingle. Hyunsik and Seulgi were still going strong with their ten-year old relationship, while Wendy had been happily engaged with a Korean-Canadian of her own. Eunkwang had been going steady for a year with a singer, Yeri, but their relationship was kept under cover due to her rookie status. 

Sitting alone at the singles table while watching other couples in a wedding could be depressing. Joy was not sure what it was about weddings, but couples automatically became more lovey dovey in one; which was why she was very glad Sungjae had turned up after all and became her date for the wedding. At least, she did not have to suffer alone.

"This reminds me why I should not have come." Sungjae sighed next to Joy, taking a sip of champagne. She chuckled softly.

"Yeah wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter