Don't Wait For Me

Ablaze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell?" Jin grabs Jimin by his wrist and pulls him along. He pushes Jimin onto the sofa and plops down across from him. "Half-sister? Explain."

 

"My father kidnapped Yoongi's mom. He forced himself on her. They had Chaeyong."

 

"Hold up," Jin is literally on the edge of his seat, fat sweats along his hairline. "Don't talk about it like it's nothing! I thought you were-" he looks around cautiously. When he's sure there are only the two of them in the room, he turns back to Jimin. He whispers, "Weren't you in love with her?"

 

Jimin purses his lips like he's kissing the air. 

 

"I'm taking that as a yes." Jin nods. There are just so many questions Jin wants to ask but he can't seem to be able put his words out properly. He's afraid he might trigger any unwanted emotions again. "So you're actually okay having a little sister like that?"

 

"Who said I am?"

 

"Your actions."

 

Jimin smirks. 

 

"Jin," Yoongi walks into the room, Jungkook's next to him. He gives Jimin a brief look before he sits down across Jin. "There's something about this place that I need to tell you guys. Where's Namjoon?"

 

"I saw him going to his room." Jungkook answers. Yoongi nods, turning back to Jin. 

 

"This place-"

 

"-is a ghost town." Jin finishes the sentence, mildly unamused. Yoongi, on the other hand, seems very surprised his eyes wide like an owl's. Jin shrugs, "Why, you don't think I notice?"

 

"I don't think you'll be cool about it."

 

"I'm not cool about it, Yoongi. I'm freaking out. Can't you see my freaking out face??" Jin opens his eyes wide to mirror Yoongi's and his mouth an O shape. 

 

Yoongi sits back, trying not to smile since smiling will make Jin very proud of himself and Yoongi doesn't want that. He doesn't want Jin to be all giddy because whenever Jin is happy, Jimin's eyes literally pop hearts. 

 

He doesn't want Jimin to have that with anyone else but him, although he knows himself he fails to be lovable lately. 

 

"You don't look so bad even when you're freaking out." He comments, to which Jin perks up like an alarmed puppy. 

 

"Are you calling me hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter