Say Yes Part 2

Dear, Lee Bomi

While at her internship, Bomi moved on from her relationship with Wonwoo. Although she was grateful for having him as a boyfriend something inside of her that it was time to move on. She was always at war with herself. She really loved Wonwoo, but her heart told her otherwise. After she was done interning she moved back to Korea to continue her studies at the university.

 

Present time. Wonwoo and Bomi were outside the waffle shop.

 

Bomi: Wonwoo, *gracefully touches his face* I loved you so much, and I am so grateful to have had you as my first boyfriend. You’ll always have that title, and we will always have the memories we had together to cherish. But when I was in America I had time to think, and I realized that even though I was so mad at Jeonghan I later realized that he was my first love and still is. Wonwoo, my love for you is not the same love you still have for me, but instead as a blessing that you were there for me, you were there to pick me up every time I fell, and you were there to always bring food *haha*. Thank you, Wonwoo. You were an amazing boyfriend to me. I love you.

 

Tears roll down on both of their faces. Wonwoo smiles and grabs Bomi’s hand that was still touching his face.

 

Wonwoo: I love you too, Bomi. Thank you for making me understand now. I’m honored to have been your first boyfriend, and I want to see you happy, so I wish you and Jeonghan a happy and healthy relationship.

 

They both smile. The other boys were already intrigued in their conversation when Wonwoo was yelling earlier and their faces were pressed against the glass doors trying to listen in on the conversation. Jeonghan, behind the boys, had his arms crossed and when he saw Wonwoo and Bomi hug, he kicked the in front of him (Seungkwan’s ) causing the boys to open the door and fall to the ground.

 

Seungkwan: YAH! WHO KICKED ME!

DK: OW! MY FACE!

Dino: WHY HYUNG? WHYYYY?

Jeonghan: Let go of her!

Bomi: Jeonghan, wait!

Jeonghan: He was yelling at you!

Bomi: So are you! Look, Jeonghan, we talked already and everything is fine now.

Wonwoo: He still doesn’t know Bomi.

Jeonghan: Know what?

Bomi: That Wonwoo and I used to date.

Jeonghan: YOU WHAT?

Bomi: Right after you left me, Jeonghan, Wonwoo was there for me. I had gotten a fever when he took me home, and my mom and he took care of me. Since then Wonwoo would always visit me and walked me to school. We became close and even graduated together, got accepted into the same university together, but when I had to go to America for a while we broke up.

Jeonghan: So it’s over between you two?

Bomi: Yes.

Wonwoo: We’re just friends now.

Jeonghan: Are you sure?

Wonwoo & Bomi: Yes.

Bomi: You’re my first love, Jeonghan.

Jeonghan: You’re my first love too. *gets down on one knee and grabs her hand* I know that our relationship has been bumpy, but we both know that we were meant for each other, and I’ve decided that I want to be your husband. We’re graduating soon, and I was thinking we would get married right after and go to Jeju like we planned, but this time for our honeymoon. So what do you say? *takes out box and reveals the engagement ring*

The boys: SAY YES!!!

Everyone: LOL

Bomi: YES!

The boys: YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!

 

Jeonghan takes the ring out of the box and slips it into Bomi’s ring finger. He gets up and pulls her into a kiss. The boys cheer and later on make their way home. Jeonghan and Bomi went back to Bomi’s apartment. 4 months later, the couple and the boys graduate from university. 3 months later and everyone is at their wedding. And instead of playing the traditional wedding song Jeonghan, Joshua, Woozi, Seungkwan, and DK sing a special song that they composed and was arranged by Joshua as Bomi walks down the aisle.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNNhb3hvm58

hjj66rHLvsKlzNEuxGBK409sWVjMXN3ADXiWii6uEHfGWVYWXWZPkw8XVeZaNZ8okzGTqh8oCi2sMfPk

They say their vows.

Bomi: Jeonghan, I know that was so mad at you before, but when I thought about how persistent you were of wanting to be with me I couldn’t help but feel how sincere you were. I tried not to show it because I was also still mad you and I was scared. You’ve never stopped showing how much you cared for me, and I love you for that. I love you, Jeonghan.

Jeonghan: You are my world, you are my everything, I am so glad that I never stopped pursuing you even though I hurt you. I never wanted to hurt you, Bomi. When I moved back to Korea I wanted to ask for your forgiveness, and now we’re getting married.

Everyone: LOL.

Jeonghan: I can’t wait to start a family with you.

Everyone: LOL.

Jeonghan: I love you, Bomi.

Priest: And now by the power invested in me, I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.

 

Jeonghan takes Bomi’s vail and puts it over her head. They kiss and everyone applauds and cheer. The newlyweds walk down the aisle and into the limo. Everyone is now at the reception and the couple have their first dance accompanied by the vocals of Joshua, Woozi, Seungkwan, and DK. After the reception, they leave to Jeju for their honeymoon.