You What?

Dear, Lee Bomi

After being hospitalized overnight, Mr. and Mrs. Lee had to go work at the restaurant, Mr. and Mrs. Yoon had to go manage “Send My Love To You”, Hoshi and DK went to school. Jeonghan didn’t have class or work today, so he decided to take care of Bomi.

 

Bomi: Jeonghan, you didn’t have to come home with me, I can manage on my own now. *unlocks door*

Jeonghan: Did you forget that I’m your boyfriend now? I want to make up for lost time of being there for you. *sets down overnight luggage*

Bomi: I understand that, but still… *plops herself on the couch

Jeonghan: But nothing, you’re my priority now, and I’m going to take care of you whether you like it or not! *starts tickling her*

Bomi: No stop! Oh my gosh can we not do every cliche lame couples do? Hahaha stop!

Jeonghan: You really never been in a relationship haven’t you?

Bomi: You know how I always get rejected, plus cut me some slack ok? This is my first relationship, you probably had tons when you moved.

 

Jeonghan stops tickling her because they both got tired. They sit properly on the couch, and Jeonghan looks nervous.

 

Bomi: Jeonghan? You ok?

Jeonghan: Oh, yeah….

Bomi: Something’s up, is there something you want to tell me?

Jeonghan: Well….

Bomi: Did you have a girlfriend high school?

Jeonghan: Maybe, but please don’t be mad--

Bomi: Mad? Haha I’m not mad. I was still mad you then, so it doesn’t really matter now. Anyways who was she? What was she like?

Jeonghan: She was pretty cool. She was the first friend I made when I moved there, and when we graduated she said that her family owns a beach house in Jeju, so we went there for the summer.

 

Bomi was really into the conversation, but the moment Jeonghan had mentioned vacationing in Jeju, she flipped.

 

Bomi: YOU WHAT?

Jeonghan: What? What did I say?

Bomi: You went to Jeju right after graduation! And you graduated together! You practically recreated our friendship with her! That was our relationship, those were our plans, and you did it with someone else. How could you?!?

Jeonghan: Bomi, I didn’t mean to do all of those things with another person, but I guess I did all of those things because I missed you. I missed hanging out with you, and having you by side that I totally didn’t realize that I was doing all of those things with someone else.

Bomi: How could you not know that you were doing all of those things with another person?

Jeonghan: I don’t know. I just had a hard time there and she was the only one besides my parents who believed in me and she reminded me of you, so I broke up with her, so then I can actually be with the person I truly love.

Bomi: As heartfelt as that sounds, it’s not right to go out with someone who reminded you of me. It’s totally unfair to them.

Jeonghan: I know, that’s why I broke it off with her.

Bomi: As long as you knew that what you did was wrong, I forgive you….. again hahaha.

Jeonghan: Thank you *kisses her forehead* How about I cook some pasta? I know it’s your favorite!

Bomi: I’d love some! Ooh I can finally read my letter now? *gets up to find her letter in the overnight luggage*

Jeonghan: I’ll get started on the pasta.

 

Bomi finds the letter, she sits back on the couch to read it.

 

March 5, 1991

Dear Lee Bomi,

 

I would like to apologize for not writing you this morning, please forgive me. I hope today wasn’t to stressful for you. It was for me. The weather got me down today, but I hope that me forgetting to write didn’t ruin your day because it would be very upsetting to know that I disappointed you. I would never want to disappoint you, Bomi. Anyways how’s the love searching going? Well, I hope. I met the girl I love today and let me tell you this, she was beautiful. Her long beautiful dark brown hair, and her eyes are mesmerizing.  Though she was upset with me.

 

“Forgiving is not forgetting. It's letting go of the hurt.”

 

Whatever situation you’re in right now, stay strong. You’ll get through this, we both can get through this. Take care Bomi.

                                Sincerely,

                                천사


 

Bomi: Wow, if I had read this yesterday I would’ve felt much better. *gets up and walks to the kitchen.*

Jeonghan: But we finally got together yesterday, didn’t that make you feel better? *chops mushrooms*

Bomi: It did, but I was really looking forward to the letter. *back hugs Jeonghan*

Jeonghan: Bomi…. *smiles*

http://65.media.tumblr.com/f8d3a660da693814750c1a46b0a402cf/tumblr_inline_o0u0s0Qyna1tr9yke_540.gif

tumblr_inline_o0u0s0Qyna1tr9yke_540.gif

Bomi: What?

Jeonghan: How about we just skip dinner? *puts down knife and wipes hands with a towel*

Bomi: Are you sure? *still back hugs him*

Jeonghan: Yeah

Bomi: You sure you don’t want to have dinner?

Jeonghan: *turns to face Bomi and puts his arms around her waist*  I’m actually craving for something else….

Bomi: What? *she takes a moment to realize what he was actually craving* HAHAHA you don’t mean?

Jeonghan: Yes hahaha!

Bomi: OH MY GOSH!

 

Jeonghan picks her up and they go to the bedroom.

 

Bomi: HAHAHAHA! I can’t believe we’re doing this! I don’t know what else to do but laugh hahahaha!

Jeonghan: Don’t worry I’ll take care of you.

Bomi: Hahaha! I’m sorry, I just can’t right now hahaha!

 

Jeonghan tries to seduce Bomi, but Bomi just couldn’t believe that they were actually going to do it. She laughed for a good 10 minutes, and then they finally made love together.

 
*Author's note: Don't worry about the end of this chapter, I won't go into too much detail when it comes to them making love, simply because I don't know how to, so don't worry about it too much!
credits to owners of the photos.