Boundaries

Dear, Lee Bomi

On their second day of their vacation in Jeju, Celestine and Woojin visit the trick eye museums. Jeonghan and Bomi participate in couple activities, and Wonwoo and his family spend time together at the beach.

 

zv9YRcv5ga1JmhSI6nOm40YvakSY8WeKRNPQecfW

 

Celestine: Wait, I don’t want to fall *struggles to keep her balance*

Woojin: Ok, you can hold onto me then. *struggles*

Celestine: Hahaha this is so fun!

Woojin: We should get some food after this.

Celestine: Ice cream?

Woojin: Yeah!

 

QElI3c6gSfwcqSL4e5hKTgtIrCrMc7YxrnzeDql1

...

Bomi: Wow! What a rush that was! *takes off helmet*

Jeonghan: I’ve never been zip lining before!

-B0YHxpq7UvZ9nZhg8TFrhTCCMSD-ZQm370x9KlR

rA9MBgokbo8EpucKve9J29jogZPzvOoB1E4o6GHZ

Celestine: What should we do next?

Jeonghan: You hungry?

Celestine: Sure!

Jeonghan: Black pork bbq?

Celestine: Yes! That sounds great!

TNSWb91SuRevPVA-kNPPBLPzM93gNVv0l9-EJDGA

Mrs. Jeon: Wonwoo-ya!

Wonwoo: Nae omma?

Mrs. Jeon: Can you get some ice cream for the kids? Here’s the money.

Wonwoo: Sure!

wIn4t0CQbx5thO02DtKzG4hYjaeks_Qqa9sywpg9

Celestine: Thank you, Woojin, for today, I really appreciate it.

Woojin: Your welcome, Celestine.

Celestine: *gasp* The sun is about to set! *points towards the sun* We should go to the beach, and take some pictures!

Woojin: Sounds great!

Bomi: Man, I am so stuffed, whew!

Jeonghan: I had a great day today hon. *kisses her forehead*

Bomi: Aww the sunset looks really beautiful. Shall we go down to the beach?

Jeonghan: Yeah.

 

Everyone, coincidentally, were at the beach for the sunset, they all enjoyed the sun setting. The Jeon kids went back to the hotel including Celestine, Woojin, and the grandparents to watch movies. The rest of the family and Jeonghan and Bomi decided to have some drinks, but Wonwoo had a bit too much.

 

Wonwoo: This is great….I am having such a great time....I love everyone here…*hiccups*

Mrs. Jeon: Honey, you had too much to drink. You should go and rest.

Wonwoo: No, I’m good. The night is still young *burp* and we should live it up!

Bomi: I think you go rest Wonwoo haha, you had a lot tonight.

Wonwoo: Oh, Bomi...you look so pretty tonight…*plays with her hair*

Jeonghan: Ok, Wonwoo, you should really go back to the hotel *grabs his arm*

Wonwoo: Woah! Bro! I was just complimenting....*hiccup* how beautiful your wife is….and...how happy...I am for you…*burp*

Bomi: Wow! You need a mint….that was...what did you eat? *covers her nose*

Jeonghan: Wait, I think he’s about….

 

Wonwoo throws up on Bomi.

 

Jeon family: OHHHH! NO!

Mrs. Jeon: Honey…

Bomi: It’s so warm...oh my god.

Jeonghan: Ok, Wonwoo, you need step off of my wife.

Bomi: Jeonghan, it’s fine it’s just throw up.

Jeonghan: No, I know that he’s been trying to get back together with you.

Bomi: After all these years? *tries to help Wonwoo stand up* I don’t think so honey.

Jeonghan: Oh come on! It’s so obvious!

Bomi: Maybe we can talk about this later honey. We need to get Wonwoo back to the hotel, and I need to wash this vomit off of me.

Mr. Jeon: Don’t worry Bomi, we can take Wonwoo back. You should go and wash off. *puts Wonwoo’s arm over his shoulder*

Bomi: Oh, ok. Sorry for all of this commotion.

Mrs. Jeon: It’s fine honey. Thank you for stopping by!

Bomi: Thank you for having us! We’ll see you guys later!

Jeon family: Bye!

Bomi: I can’t believe you said that! *takes off shirt*

Jeonghan: You know it’s true!

Bomi: So what? This shouldn’t even be a problem anymore! Why are you so hung up on this?

Jeonghan: …

 

Celestine comes out of her room. Her hair is messed up, and she rubs her eyes.

 

Celestine: Is everything ok here?

Bomi: I’m sorry honey, everything is fine. Go back to sleep now.

Celestine: Ok…

 

Celestine goes back to her room.

 

Bomi: Well?

Jeonghan: Well what?

Bomi: Explain yourself, Jeonghan.

Jeonghan: Fine. Every time I see you two together it’s a constant reminder that I shouldn’t have left you like that I should’ve stayed with you and did all of the things we were suppose to do. I tried to forget about them but those thoughts always managed to come back, and I can’t...it’s eating me up inside. I can’t stand seeing Wonwoo standing next to you. I just wanna punch a wall every time I see him.

Bomi: …

Jeonghan: I’m sorry. I know it’s been years but--

Bomi: No, just...it’s fine I just wish you talked about this to me a long time ago. Are these your true feelings?

Jeonghan: Yes.

Bomi: *sigh* You honestly don’t have to worry about Wonwoo anymore it’s all in the past now. We just friends, and I know that’s really cliche, but true. Plus, who did I marry?

Jeonghan: Me…

Bomi: Who?

Jeonghan: ME!

Bomi: That’s right, you. *starts to walk up to Jeonghan* Yoon Jeonghan married Lee Bomi, and they have a wonderful, beautiful, strong, confident, and intelligent daughter. Right? *puts her arms around his torso.

Jeonghan: Right. *kisses her forehead* I’m sorry.

Bomi: It’s ok I still love you *smiles*

Jeonghan: I love you too. *hugs her*