All is forgiven

Dear, Lee Bomi

Jeonghan and Celestine have father-daughter time together hiking, and Bomi has a spa day. She got the works; full body massage, facial mask, mud bath, etc. She felt so refreshed, rejuvenated, and relieved of her stress. But the stress came back when bumped into Wonwoo.

 

Bomi: Oh, Wonwoo! Hi! *sarcastically*

Wonwoo: Hey! *opens arms for a hug*

Bomi: How’s the family reunion going?

Wonwoo: It’s good! It’s going great. I’m just having alone time reading a good book that I picked up. *waves book in the air*

Bomi: Oh, that’s nice yeah I just got done with my spa day.

Wonwoo: Where’s Jeonghan and Celestine?

Bomi: They went on a hike together; having some father-daughter time.

Wonwoo: That’s great! Hey, you wanna get some coffee?

Bomi: Sure!

Wonwoo: So, how have you been?

Bomi: I’ve been great. We did hit a bump in the road, and---

Wonwoo: What happened?

Bomi: It’s...I...I was pregnant...and when I went into labor I was in pain, so they performed a c-section, but when my baby came out he didn’t make it.

Wonwoo:...Oh my gosh...I’m so sorry.

Bomi: Yeah, and I was in a bad place after that and I wasn’t sure if I was ever going to recover.

Wonwoo: But you did, right?

Bomi: Yeah that’s why my family took this trip. We all needed to recover from this tragedy, and become closer as a family.

Wonwoo: Well, that’s good to hear.

Bomi: Yeah…

Wonwoo: I...uh...I *ahem* I want to apologize for what I did to you last night. I was really, really drunk haha.

Bomi: Yeah haha you were really drunk haha.

Wonwoo: Again, I’m really sorry.

Bomi: Oh it’s fine, you’re fine. We’re fine. All is forgiven haha.

Wonwoo: Really?

Bomi: Yup!

Wonwoo: Awesome! That’s awesome. *smiles*

Bomi: Yeah *smiles. So, I was wondering…

Wonwoo: Wondering what?

Bomi: It’s been years like years, but do you still have….have feelings for me?

Wonwoo: I think about you everyday.

Bomi: *sigh* Wonwoo…

Wonwoo: I’m sorry.

Bomi: It’s been years.

Wonwoo: I tried dating other girls, or hooking up with other girls, but it never felt right. I’m looking for commitment. We’re getting older, I want to settle down and start a family.

Bomi: Don’t worry about it too much, Wonwoo. You’ll find someone someday.

 

“The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.”

 

Wonwoo: Really?

Bomi: Yeah. Don’t think about it too much ok?

Wonwoo: Ok.

Bomi: Maybe it’s because you’re reading too much haha; reading romantic stories haha.

Wonwoo: Maybe hahaha. Thank you, Bomi. I’m glad we had this talk it was almost as if it was for closure between the two of us. *smiles*

Bomi: Exactly, I’m glad we had this talk too. *smiles*