Dear, Yoon Jeonghan

Dear, Lee Bomi

It’s has been a week of their honeymoon in Jeju. The couple had a great time touring with Seungkwan, but they decided that they should do things for couples. Last night, Jeonghan and Bomi had a long conversation about consummating their marriage. They were both really nervous about the situation and they wanted to wait till they were ready. Tonight was the night, and they were still nervous.

 

Bomi: I just don’t know if we should do this or not.

Jeonghan: Honey, we’re married now, and this is one of the things you just have to do.

Bomi: I know, but I’m just so nervous! *starts to cry*

Jeonghan: Oh honey, no need to cry *wipes away her tear*. Listen, honey, *places her hair behind her ear* we love each other, right?

Bomi: *sniffs* Yes…

Jeonghan: And I know it’s been hard for you to make love, but look at who you’re going to make it with….

Bomi: *looks up to Jeonghan* You…

Jeonghan: Me, and only me. No one else. If you’re still scared then we can wait another day or two.

Bomi: *sniffs* No…

Jeonghan: No?

Bomi: *wipes away tears and sniffs* I’ve been thinking a lot about this throughout our time here, and I think it’s time for me to make love with you. Our first time was nice, but this time, I know I have to  give a little more….

Jeonghan: *caresses her face* You shouldn’t feel forced Bomi.

Bomi: But…

Jeonghan: We can wait another day. Now, come on let’s go to bed. We had a long day. *gets into bed*

Bomi: Are you sure? I th--thought---

Jeonghan: It’s ok, we’re not ready yet. Now. come on *pats a spot next to him on the bed* let’s go to sleep.

 

Bomi pouts while walking over to bed.

 

Jeonghan: Don’t pout now, we’ll have our chance.

Bomi: I’m sorry… I know you wanted to do this….

Jeonghan: It shouldn’t just be me that wants to do this. It should be the both of us.

Bomi: Ok… *moves in closer to kiss his lips, then pulls away*

 

Jeonghan kisses her back, but more passionately. Bomi loses herself in his kiss for only seconds then he pulls away. Bomi grabs his shirt collar and pulls him in for more. Jeonghan grabs hold of her because she almost went off the edge of the bed. Bomi, as she was grabbed by Jeonghan, rips open his buttoned PJ top revealing his well-toned torso. They quickly remove the rest of their clothes while still kissing and finally officially made love for their marriage.

 

The next day Bomi is found alone in bed. She scrambles to find her husband, but then the doorbell of their hotel room rang. Bomi checks the peephole. It was Jeonghan with a cart that had their breakfast. Bomi quickly opens the door.

 

Bomi: Honey! I was so worried! Where were you? I was about to call the authorities!

Jeonghan: *rolls in the cart* I’m sorry for worrying you honey, I just wanted to surprise you with this breakfast I made.

Bomi: You made all this?

euzIIWLrWXLUf1fNBXk5owxuOS4VwybwBE0GUCns

Jeonghan: Yes, I had to wake up extra early.

Bomi: Aww honey *cutely runs to hug him* thank you!

Jeonghan: You’re welcome darling.

6mIbvEAoKrGJnWgoe7qeJCBgOOQPSX_5ucnjIrPS

Bomi: I love you…

Jeonghan: *lifts her chin* I love you too…. *kisses her forehead*

 

Two weeks later, Bomi returns from the hotel spa. She decides to take a warm bath before having dinner with her hubby. Jeonghan is out shopping for a gift for Bomi. Bomi puts on a bathrobe and prepares the water. Suddenly, she throws up in the toilet.

 

Bomi: *wipes mouth, walks over to sink and gargled with mouthwash* Could it be? *looks up at the mirror*

Jeweler: You made a great choice Mr. Yoon.

Jeonghan: *chuckles* Thank you.

 

Instead of taking a bath she quickly took a shower and goes to the nearest clinic.

 

Bomi: Thank you so much for seeing me on such short notice.

Doctor: No problem Mrs. Yoon. Now, after looking over our test here, it looks likes you are pregnant.

Bomi: Really?

Doctor: Yes Mrs. Yoon. Is this your first child?

Bomi: Yes, my husband and I just got married and we just officially made love last night.

Doctor: I see. Looks like you’re going to have a honeymoon baby.

Bomi:  Honeymoon baby?

Doctor: Yes, you and your husband conceived whilst on your honeymoon right?

Bomi: Yes.

Doctor: Then your baby is a honeymoon baby.

Bomi: I see *smiles* thank you, doctor. *gets up and bows*

Doctor: You’re welcome *gets up*, and congrats *bows*

Bomi: Thank you.

Jeonghan leaves the jewelry store. He decides to buy some flowers to add to his gift, but he bumps into Seungkwan.

 

Seungkwan: Oh, hyung!

Jeonghan: Seungkwan!

Seungkwan: Hey!

Jeonghan: Hey!

Seungkwan: Where’s Bomi?

Jeonghan: She’s at the hotel spa.

Seungkwan: I see, what do you have there?

Jeonghan: Oh, this? It’s just a little something for her. We officially made love last night.

Seungkwan: Really?

Jeonghan: Yup! What are you doing at the flower shop by the way?

Seungkwan: Oh, I’m just here to help my mom buy some seeds for her garden. You here to buy some flowers for Bomi?

Jeonghan: Yeah…

Bomi is at their hotel room. She couldn’t stop smiling the whole time from the clinic to the hotel. She walks over to the desk and pulls out a paper and pen. She writes a letter to Jeonghan.

 

Dear Yoon Jeonghan,

 

My love, this past week has been amazing, and I can’t believe that I get to share my married life with you. I also can’t wait to start a family with you.

 

“A grand adventure is about to begin.”

– Winnie the Pooh

 

Soon there will be the sound of tiny feet running around the house. Welcome to fatherhood honey. It may be stressful at first, but I know we can do this! Love you honey.

                

                                        -Bomi.