Three's A Crowd

Dear, Lee Bomi

The newlyweds, Mr. and Mrs. Yoon, have arrived on the beautiful island of Jeju-do. The couple had already settled in and it’s been three days into their honeymoon. There is so much to do for the couple; go-kart racing, horseback riding, driving ATV’s, and eating ice cream! They decided to end the day with relaxing at the beach watching the sunset, but they saw someone familiar prancing happily in the sand. Who could it be?

 

Jeonghan: Yeobo… isn’t that?

Bomi: BABY BOOOOOO!!!!!! *gets up from the sand and runs to boo*

Seungkwan: Who is that? *gasp* NOOOOOONAAAAA!!!!! *runs to Bomi*

 

Slow-mo running across the beach scene lol. Shouldn’t Jeonghan and Bomi be doing this??? Lol.

 

Bomi: Boo, what are you doing here?

Seungkwan: Well, since we graduated from uni I decided to come home for the summer.

Bomi: Really? I didn’t know you were from Jeju!

Seungkwan: Yup! I heard that you and Jeonghan were spending your honeymoon here, how is it so far?

Bomi: Oh, it’s been great! We couldn’t be happier!

Seungkwan: That’s good! Hey, if you want I could be your tour guide and show you around, and tell you about the history here!

Bomi: Really? You’d be willing to do that? But, it’s your summer vacation, you should just relax.

Seungkwan: This is could be my wedding gift to you, plus you’ll save money this way!

Bomi: Ooh, you’re right. I’ll talk to Jeonghan first.

...

Jeonghan: WHAT? But it’s our honeymoon!

Bomi: Honey, he’s our good friend plus he knows the island very well and knows the dialect. He could help us get a bargain on buying fresh fruit and souvenirs. It’ll save us a lot of money too!

Jeonghan: I really wanted to just us, but you do make some good points. Ugh, I guess he can show us around.

Bomi: Yeah?

Jeonghan: Yeah…

Bomi: Yay! *turns to Seungkwan and yells* HE SAID YES!

Seungkwan: *yells* REALLY? GREAT! I’LL PICK YOU UP AT YOUR HOTEL, AND TELL YOU THE DETAILS FOR TOMORROW TONIGHT !

Bomi: OK!

Jeonghan: Let’s go back to the hotel.

 

Bomi and Jeonghan take a nice stroll back to the hotel with the island breeze. Seungkwan left a message telling them to wake up at 6 a.m. to leave for Seogwipo.

 

Bomi: Yeobo, time to wake up.

Jeonghan: *voice low and groggy* What time is it?

Bomi: 5:15 a.m.

Jeonghan: I thought we’re supposed to wake up at 6?

Bomi: Boy, you know that with our hair and good looks that we would take forever, so you better get your up and get ready. I want my hubby to look handsome today, ok?

Jeonghan: Just five more minutes….

Bomi: YAH, JEONGHAN! WAKE UP!

Seungkwan: Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Yoon

Bomi: Good morning, Seungkwan!

Jeonghan: Morning…

Seungkwan: I see that someone is still tired. Well, you guys look amazing!

Bomi: Thank you!

qV4NatKzOeQ2ssIyYdWP5-XNAmxBL2v1jSj4DWbN  

Seungkwan: Shall we get started?

Bomi: Yes!

Seungkwan: Don’t worry Jeonghan, you can catch up on your sleep in the van. I’ll just tell Bomi our plans for today.

Jeonghan: Sorry for not being in a good mood today. I promise that once we arrive at Seogwipo I’ll be refreshed with a lot of energy.

Seungkwan: Good! Let’s get into the van now because we have a lot to do today! Seogwipo is known for its waterfalls, seaside resorts, markets, beaches, and museums.

Bomi: Sounds amazing!

 

The journey was only an hour and fifty minutes away from Jeju-do. Jeonghan was out like a light, and Bomi and Seungkwan were just enjoying the view.

 

Seungkwan: Ok guys. We’re here!

Bomi: Honey? *tries to wake him up* Jeonghan? Time to wake up!

Jeonghan: We’re here? *fixes himself*

Bomi: Yes, honey we’re in Seogwipo.

Seungkwan: *opens van door* Come on guys!

 

Jeonghan and Bomi get out of the van. Jeonghan stretches and rubs his eyes. Bomi runs toward the beautiful view of the ocean.

 

Seungkwan: I see that the sleepyhead is finally awake. *pats him on the back*

Jeonghan: Sorry. *heavy sigh* So, what are the plans for today?

Seungkwan: Well, I know that you wanted to have some alone time with Bomi, so I do have plans for that later on. But, she really wanted to visit the markets and museums, so we’ll do that during the day.

Jeonghan: Sounds good to me. What exactly do have planned for Bomi and I later tonight?

Seungkwan: It’s a surpriIIiise!

 

Bomi turns and looks over at Jeonghan and Seungkwan talking. She smiles and waves at them. They wave back. Jeonghan walks over to her and they both enjoy the view sharing laughs and make memories.

 

Jeonghan: Sorry if I was tired earlier, I guess I didn’t get enough sleep last night.

Bomi: I know, honey, it’s ok. We’re here now, and hopefully, you’re refreshed with energy * turns and holds him around the waist.*

She steps on the tips of her toes and kisses his lips.

 

Jeonghan: I love you, Bomi.

Bomi: I love you too.

Seungkwan: Welcome to the Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market! It’s the largest market here in Seogwipo. The market started in the 60’s and then later in 2001 they expanded and is now stretched over 620m.

Bomi: Wow, how fascinating.

Jeonghan: The smell is great too.

Seungkwan: Hahaha!

Bomi: Hahaha!

Seungkwan: We should probably get some food first. Black BBQ Pork is famous in Jeju, so we might find a restaurant here that serves some.

Bomi: Sounds great!

Jeonghan: I’m starving.

….

Bomi: Oh my gosh, I’m so full *rubs tummy*.

Seungkwan: It’s been so long since I had black pork bbq. *burps*

Jeonghan: Hahaha! *wipes mouth with a napkin* So, what should we do next?

Seungkwan: First, try to walk this food off.

Everyone: LOL.

Seungkwan: Then, shop around to buy some souvenirs, snacks, and then off to the Alive museum.

Jeonghan: Alive museum?

Seungkwan: It’s a trick eye museum.

Bomi: *gasp* I’ve always wanted to go to a trick eye museum!

Jeonghan: That’ll be fun.

Seungkwan: Then let’s go!

 

The three of them leave the restaurant and going to shopping in the market. Seungkwan, in charge of bargaining with the ahjummas, sang a song to win her over.

 

Seungkwan: Waah thank you ahjumma! *bows*

Ahjumma: No problem! Have a nice day!

Bomi: Thank you, ahjumma! *bows*
Jeonghan: Thank you! *bows*

Seungkwan: Now, off to the Alive museum!

https://www.google.com/search?q=seogwipo+trick+alive+museum&rlz=1C1CHWA_enUS619US620&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=619&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiI57a31NvMAhVR_mMKHYdfDOAQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=seogwipo+alive+museum&imgrc=_

Bomi: That was so much fun! I loved how Jeonghan was being “picked up” by the gorilla, he looked so cute!

Jeonghan: Yeah, that was awesome.

Seungkwan: I’m glad you had a good time, and now, for the main event. We end the day with a candlelight dinner by the beach.

Bomi: How fancy!

Seungkwan: I planned it just for the both of you. I know that this is your honeymoon and you probably didn’t plan on having someone else tag along, but I’m glad to show you guys around the island today.

Bomi: Awww, Seungkwan! We enjoyed having you with us, you were such amazing help *hugs him*

Jeonghan: Thank you so much Seungkwan!

Seungkwan: You’re welcome! Shall we go?

Bomi: Yes!

Seungkwan: Just follow the trail of rose petals and you’ll find the  dinner table. The driver and I will be at the hotel restaurant for dinner just let us know when you’re ready to go.

Bomi: Thank you again Seungkwan. You’re amazing! *hugs him again*

Seungkwan: You’re welcome!

Jeonghan: Shall we milady?

Bomi: We shall!

Bomi: Wow, it looks so beautiful! And the food! *sniffs the food* Mmmm!

Jeonghan: Let me get your chair for you.

Bomi: Thank you, hon.

Jeonghan: I wish were more well dressed for this.

Bomi: Yeah, but that’s ok. You still look hot hahaha.

Jeonghan: Hahaha hot?

Bomi: Yeah hahaha.

Jeonghan: Well, maybe after dinner I can show you how hot I am.

Bomi: Hahaha.

Jeonghan: Why don’t you fall for my seduction? I work really hard on that! *pouts*
Bomi: Awww baby, don’t pout hahaha. I guess I’m still new to this and laughing is the only way I can deal with it hahaha. I’m sorry.

Jeonghan: Ok. Let’s just finish this quickly so then we can go to bed it's been a long day.

Bomi: Hahaha, ok.

 
The couple had a wonderful yet long day in Seogwipo, and after dinner to drove back to Jeju-do to their hotel, and were planning on doing something special, but ended up crashing into the bed.