천사 (Angel)

Dear, Lee Bomi

Bomi: *sniffs and wipes away her tears* Wow, this was so heartfelt. I promise 천사, I won’t give up.

 

RRRrrrrRing! Bomi got up from the couch to pick up the telephone.

 

Bomi: Hello?

Jeonghan: Hello? Bomi?

Bomi: Yes, who is this?

Jeonghan: It---it’s me Jeonghan.

Bomi: *gasps* Jeo---Jeo---Jeonghan?

Jeonghan: Haha yes.

Bomi: *whispers* It can’t be…

Jeonghan: What?

Bomi: IT CAN’T BE! IT CAN’T BE JEONGHAN! HE LEFT ME A LONG TIME AGO, AND NEVER LOOKED BACK! HE FORGOT ABOUT ME, DESERTED ME, AND HE NEVER CONTACTED ME! SO WHY WOULD HE CALL NOW?

Jeonghan: Look Bomi, I’m---

Bomi: NO! DON’T CALL THIS NUMBER ANYMORE! I DON’T KNOW JEONGHAN ANYMORE! I DON’T KNOW YOU!

 

Slams the phone back onto the wall. Bomi bawls her eyes out all night.

 

Bomi: I don’t know you anymore *cries* I. Don’t. Know. You. Anymore…..

 

The next day, Bomi was depressed more than ever when Jeonghan left her. She was on her way to university and didn’t even bother dress up like she usually does instead she wore http://images.asos-media.com/inv/media/9/8/8/0/3680889/darkfloral/image1xxl.jpg

 

vF6ZVAt6GLXIpmwea21MW9naweivhlfAiOlkaJZN  

She walked into her class and her friend Hoshi waved to let know she should sit next to him.

 

Hoshi: Woah Bomi what are you wearing? This is not like you. What’s wrong?

Bomi: I know, I know. I finally got my first letter yesterday and it was amazing, but then I got a call from Yoon Jeonghan.

Hoshi: What? The guy who left you and never wrote back?

Bomi: Yeah…

Hoshi: What did he say? What did you say?

Bomi: Nothing really, I pretended that I forgot about him and hung up the phone.

Hoshi: Do you think he moved back from the city?

Bomi: I hope not. I don’t want to see him. I completely shut him out.

Hoshi: Well, if anything happens let me know.

Teacher: Ok class turn yours textbooks to page 170 and read the excerpt from Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.

Class: UUGGGGGHHHH

 

Later at lunch, a group of female students gossips about a returning classmate from high school studying at their university. Hoshi and Bomi ignore the commotion and left their usually eating spot to eat outside under an old canopy which they decided to make their new eating/hangout spot.

 

Hoshi: Ahhh this is nice, we’re away from those annoying people and just relax and have a nice meal in this old canopy.

Bomi: Yeah, it’s nice to escape the---

Jeonghan: Excuse me?

Hoshi: Oh, hey aren’t you----

 

Bomi sees that it’s Jeonghan and spits out her food out of shock.

 

Bomi: Oh gosh I’m so sorry!

Jeonghan: It’s fine, I was just wonder---

Bomi: Look, we have to get to class *quickly her bag, books, and food*

 

Hoshi quickly does the same and Bomi grabs his arm and rushes out of there.

 

Hoshi: But my fooooooood!!!!! *pouts*
Bomi: Oh hush, we can get you food from the snack shop!

Hoshi: Really?

Bomi: Ugh yes Hoshi!

Hoshi: Yaaayy! You always treat your oppa well!

Bomi: Whatever…

 

Bomi, still holding Hoshi’s arms drags him to the snack shop. Meanwhile, Jeonghan eats alone on a bench. Another student comes over to eat on the bench.

 

DK: Uhm excuse me? Can I sit here?

Jeonghan: Yes! I don’t own the bench so go ahead haha.

DK: Hahaha thank you! Uhm my name is Dokyeom, but everyone calls me DK *reaches out for a handshake*

Jeonghan: Hello! I’m Jeonghan! *shakes DK’s hand*

DK: Ohhh so you must be the one everyone is talking about. It seems like you left a pretty big trace here.

Jeonghan: Yeah it was pretty bad. See, when I went to school here I had this best friend and she was everything to me, but then I had to move and wasn’t able to contact her. But once I moved back I contacted her the first chance I got, she pretended to not know me and hung up.

DK: Man, you must’ve hurt her really bad.

Jeonghan: Yeah, I saw her again today, and I tried talking to her but she got up and left.

DK: You should probably give her some space, I mean it’s been so long since you last talked. It sounds like she’s still really pissed.

Jeonghan: Yeah….

 

On the way home, Bomi noticed the postman had just left mail in her mailbox.

 

Bomi: Ohhh! Sir!!! Wait up!

Postman: Yes?

Bomi: Did you happen to have a light pink envelope for me?

Postman: Not today miss.

Bomi: Oh, really?

Postman: Yes miss.

Bomi: Oh, well thank you anyways. Have a nice day!

Postman: You too miss.

Bomi: I really hope that I was going to get a love letter today…. Ugh, I don’t feel like going home just yet. I’ll just go to a convenience store to eat my feelings….

 

Bomi walks to the nearest convenience store, but a bicyclist accidently hits her. Jeonghan was just leaving the store.

 

Bicyclist: HEY WATCH OUT!!!!

Bomi: AAAHHHHH!

 

The wheel of the bike scrapes her leg and she falls into Jeonghan’s arms.

 

Jeonghan: I got you!

 

Bomi didn’t realize it was Jeonghan, she was still in a state of shock. But she managed to say something she’ll soon regret.

 

Bomi: My guardian angel…..

 
*Author's note: Hello everyone!!! I hope you enjoyed reading the 1st chapter! If so let me know in the comments section, I'll be updating chapters every night (it's the only time I'm not as busy. I'm in college right now, so please bear with me) I'll try to add chapter images to set the mood of each chapter, I think it would be cool, so stay tuned!!! *pyeong!!!