More Trouble

Reality vs Illusion

"Jinguji, how could you not tell me this?" Kishi asks, obviously hurt and Jinguji just has to blink at him with confusion.

"I didn't even know about this! Sure, Genki and I lie to you sometimes because it's fun, but I'm not a bad friend. I would have definitely told you if I knew!"

"He didn't know, Kishi. Don't blame him." Aran interferes, wanting to protect Jinguji. That, and it really wasn't his fault.

"You stay out of this." The older boy snaps at him with anger, making Aran bite his lip and shut up.

"Calm down..." Kaito tries to calm the oldest of the four down, touching his shoulder gently. But, his boyfriend just slaps his hand away, glaring at him.

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down, Kaito. How could you cheat on me? What... What did I do to make you cheat on me?"

"Nothing..." Kaito answers, making his boyfriend's glare turn into a look of pain. "I honestly don't even know why I did that, I'm sorry..."

"Just leave me alone." Kishi waves him off coldly, walking out of the restaurant, saying that they were broken up before actually walking out the door. Genki watches as Kaito follows the other boy before turning to Jinguji with his own glare.

"Genki, please believe me, I didn't know that Kaito was cheating..." Jinguji insists, wanting Genki to at least believe him.

"I don't care about that, Jin." Genki frowns. "But... I thought we were closer than this. How could you not tell me? We regretted coming here without you, but you were always here. To find that out... You know how awful that feeling is?"

"I'm sorry..." The older boy just rolls his eyes, ripping the wig off of his necklace and tossing it to Jinguji before following their other friends out. Jinguji turns to Aran. "And just what were you thinking?" He snaps at the other.

"I didn't expect that... Ow, ow, ow, let me go, Jinguji." The said boy was pulling Aran by his hair back into the staff room. When the two entered, the others looked at them curiously.

"What happened? Why are you pulling Aran by the hair?" Shori asks Jinguji with confusion.

"This idiot has been in a secret relationship with Kaito." Jinguji answers, throwing Aran on to the couch that was in the staff room. Myuto and Ryuya had to move just to not get hit by the other boy.

"What?" Everyone asks.

"You heard me." Jinguji grumbles.

"You didn't have to be so rough though..." Aran pouts, rubbing his head.

"Ever since this damn thing started, we've been getting into a lot of trouble." Jinguji points out. "Can we just... End this? I mean, your future brother-in-law has enough money now because of us, right? We're practically working for free while Kaito gets the pay. And, look at what it's doing to us. Shori, you're two-timing your boyfriend. Aran got Kaito to two-time on Kishi too. Genki is mad at me for betraying him. And, I know Marius is mad at you too, Shori. For playing with Kento and Fuma like that..."

"Sou and Marius, actually..." Shori corrects him. Jinguji rolls his eyes.

"Point is, we have to stop this."

"Wait, so... Aran gets a chance with Kaito but I don't get my chance with Kishi?" Fu asks.

"What Aran did was wrong. He broke them up." Jinguji glares at Fu.

"That just means I have a chance then." The younger boy grins happily, missing the point. Jinguji just rolls his eyes, walking out of the staff room after changing and snapping at the rest of them that they better not make more trouble.

The next day is Saturday and ever since Shori had agreed to hang out with his friends on the weekend, it has become a regular thing. The five of them would hang out on Saturday while Kento and Shori went on dates on Sunday. It was a perfect arrangement. His friends didn't feel neglected and he didn't feel as though Kento was neglecting him. "You know, I hate that you guys are in relationships. I'm sorry, but it's true." Fuma points out as he gets up from the couch. The five of them were at Kento's house, watching a movie together and the two couples were cuddled up with each other, so Fuma really felt left out.

"Well, it's not like you can't cuddle with us." Kento points out.

"He can't." Shori retorts. "Maybe with Sou and Marius. Sou's small enough, so Marius can cuddle you both."

"That's not what I meant..." Fuma frowns at his two friends as the two youngest of the group laugh.

"Well... You could get a girlfriend or a boyfriend." Sou points out. "Or bring a friend to cuddle with you for next time."

"Speaking of... Didn't you ask Dani out?" Kento asks. "Has she replied to you yet?" Sou and Marius glance over to Shori who just buries his head into his boyfriend's shoulder, trying to hide the shame his face would undoubtedly show. He forgot to reply to Fuma's confession.

"No, she hasn't yet..." Fuma frowns. "I'm pretty sure she has someone else though. I mean... It's been a month since I've heard from her."

"Don't be down, I'm sure she will reply soon." Sou smiles at him, glaring at Shori a little after the older boy looks up again.

"How much sooner does she need?" Fuma asks. "I mean, we've already been on a few dates." Sou and Marius just ignore that, hoping that their friend chooses correctly and doesn't ruin their friendship.

"Maybe she's overwhelmed by your charm and is wondering if you're for real. And wondering if you'll hurt her if she gives you a chance." Marius adds. Fuma blinks at him before considering it and nodding.

"I guess that makes sense..."

"To everyone but us four..." Kento finishes as Fuma just rolls his eyes at him, hitting him with a pillow carefully as to not hit Shori too. Shori smiles, shaking his head at his friends' antics, making a mental note to reply to Fuma on Monday when the guys come to the restaurant. They continued the rest of the movie, this time with no cuddling so that no one would feel left out.

Shori's weekend went well too. Well, now he was limping to class because of how well it had gone. The couple started out going to an amusement park and it was fun. But then, Shori noticed that his boyfriend was acting weird on the drive back home. Before Shori knew it, they were in front of Kento's house and the older boy was pulling him inside. Once inside the other boy's room, he asked his boyfriend why he was there, but got no answer. Instead, the older boy was calling the other's family, telling them that Shori was going to sleep over for the night and that he would make sure to get him to school on time after picking up his bag and uniform. The younger questions why after his boyfriend hangs up, but his only answer is a being pulled into a deep kiss. Kento explained that on the last ride which was a water ride, Shori had looked more attractive than usual and it made him crazy to see his boyfriend like that. Shori processed the explanation for a second before being tossed on to the bed and being pulled into another deep kiss. That kiss led to more kisses which in the end, led to something else.

"Shori..." Fuma smiles as he sees the younger boy enter the classroom. "Did you and Kento..."

"Don't, just don't." Shori warns him, taking his seat and cringing at the pain. Fuma couldn't hold in his laughter any longer and burst out laughing, burying his head into his arm to muffle the laughs. He was quite aware of the death glare Shori was sending his way.

"How?"

"You know how works... I don't have to explain that to you."

"No, not that, idiot! I mean, how did you two end up sleeping together? I thought you went to an amusement park yesterday." Shori explains to Fuma what happened and Fuma just shakes his head, being able to understand. There were times when it happened to Fuma, but since Shori already had Kento and because he didn't want their friendship to be ruined, Fuma didn't act on those feelings. "Well, I'll definitely have to make fun of you more for this."

"Same with us, Shori." They heard a voice call out. Looking back, they see Ryuya and Myuto smiling at them. "We saw you walk in earlier too."

"I hate you guys, why are you my friends?" Shori grumblings, looking around for someone as he ignores his three friends mocking him. Finally, he sees Genki walking into the class and slowly goes over to him. Genki looks at him weirdly but doesn't say anything unlike his other friends. Leaning in close, he whispers to the other. "Genki... Please don't tell Kento about this whole Chicken Basket thing." Shori had introduced Kento to Genki and Jinguji last year, when he had come to pick him up for a date. The other two just so-happened to be there, so they got to meet him.

"Oh, right..." Genki smiles, looking over at Fuma who is talking to Ryuya and Myuto. "Because you're Dani, aren't you?" He says this in a whisper. Shori blinked at him with surprise and Genki told him he used the same trick that Marius had. But, unlike Marius, he didn't put the puzzle together at the beginning. "I don't plan on telling them because I don't have to. You know karma's a , right, Shori? Well, it will find you and you will have to explain this to them yourself one day." Shori didn't even want to know if the boy was right or not. The thought that they might find out one day scared him.

"There, I got the hickeys, but... You really have to try to walk properly. And dance. Especially if Kento and your other friends are coming today. Your cover will be blown otherwise because Kento and Fuma will know." Kentaro smiled as he put the concealer away. They were now at work and of course, everyone noticed Shori limping in. They even noticed the hickeys decorating his neck. Their manager had told him to put on concealer, but he didn't exactly know how since he never had to use it before. And that brings us to the present where Kentaro was done helping him put on the makeup.

"Not really... They'll just think Dani has a leg injury or something." Amu points out. "By the way, Kentaro... When and where did you get that? It's nice." The oldest boy raised his hand and pointed at the bracelet questioningly as Amu nods.

"I got it from Keigo. We went on a date on Saturday and he gave it to me."

"Oh? Where did he get it?" Amu asks. "I want one too." Kentaro just shakes his head at the younger boy.

"Sorry, Amu. It's one of a kind. He made it himself."

"Oh?"

"He's trying to make up for those years that he was cold to me... Honestly, I said he didn't have to, but he insisted. And... This was meant to be an apology present, but he wasn't finished yet, so he gave it to me on Saturday." Kentaro explained, taking the bracelet off, putting it into his pocket.

"How sweet." Amu smiles. "I see you two have really patched things up." Kentaro nods, taking one of the combs and combing out the hair of the wig.

"Boys, you'll be performing in a bit." Their manager calls into the staff room.

"Okay." Shori answers him, combing out the hair of his wig too. "How are you doing, Jinguji? Has Genki forgiven you?"

"Well... He's talking to me, but... I don't know about the forgiving part..." Jinguji answers, getting the new wig that the manager had gotten after they had told him about what happened to the other one. He puts it on, taking another comb to do the same as the other two.

"I'm sure he's disappointed." Fu points out.

"Shut up." Jinguji retorts, checking over himself in the mirror. "I'm more disappointed in you. You have an older sister, didn't she teach you to be a better person?"

"What did I do? Aran was the one who broke them up! I can go in now, I mean... Kishi's available now."

"Don't you have to wait a while before you go in?" Takuto asks Fu. The younger shrugs as an answer. "You know, so the old feelings will go away and you actually have a better shot."

"Why are you encouraging this, Takuto?" Jinguji groans.

"Because I have an older sister too and she's pretty optimistic. So, it just rubbed off on me." 

"Time to perform, boys." They all exited the staff room and performed as usual. But, because Kaito was gone now, it was up to them to serve orders again. And this time, one of their regular customers weren't there. Amu and Jinguji's group of friends. It made Jinguji upset, but he waved it off and smiled as if everything was okay.

"Oh, you're here." Jinguji notices Reia all by himself. The boy nods.

"My friends didn't want to come, but... I guess I fell for that mysterious member of yours." He answers. Jinguji smiles to Reia and tells him he will be right back. But, Jinguji doesn't return. Instead, it's Amu that takes his place.

"Hello." Amu smiles at Reia. "Sera tells me you have a crush on me?"

"I didn't say it like that and why did she tell you?" Reia was all red in the face now, looking anywhere but Amu himself, which the other boy found competely adorable.

"It's fine. If you want, I can go on a date with you." Reia nods in agreement. Amu smiles, kissing Reia's cheek before going back to the kitchen to get more orders. Unfortunately for him, one of the people who was crushing on Reia overheard their conversation and tripped Amu before he could make it back to the kitchen. Naturally, Reia came to help him but was gasping along with everyone else when he realized that the wig had fallen.

"Amu..." The said boy looked up at Reia and realized that the wig had fallen. Amu sighed, remembering Jinguji's words about not getting them into more trouble. Well, this was definitely more trouble.

 


 

A/N: Okay, by the next chapter, everyone will know about the boys being Chicken Basket. And there will be more drama. By the way, I'm sorry for subtly avoiding the scene, I just didn't want to write . I can't picture it for this group, to be honest. That's why I subtly avoided it but did mention it.