Chapter 9

`Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 

 

“Why are you wearing such a thin clothes? The guy is staring” He whispered as he frowned. It’s kind of disturbing since he’s a guy and he know what other guy is thinking when they saw something like that. Hyekyo shifted her gaze from Joong Ki to those man that’s been staring at her. She looked down immediately as she started to feel embarrassed.

“Aish” He mumbled before taking of his jacket before placing in on top of Hyekyo’s shoulder. Hence, he holds her shoulder securely using both of his hand before pushing her to his front lightly. Hyekyo’s heart at that time was fluttering. There are only two things that can make her feel this way. First, seeing her favourite food and second, a gentleman which hits precisely at Joong Ki’s behaviour at the moment. Her heart can’t stop beating at the contact of her shoulder and Joong Ki’s hand. He was holding her shoulder securely that Hyekyo’s shoulder started to feel warm at the part he holds it.

They both set themselves at the very corner of the restaurant without talking. Hyekyo is too embarrassed to talk while Joong Ki seems to be staring at her from the moment she sits infront of him. He can’t understand this girl. At certain place she would look cute, and then turned to be look really brutal, after that she would look really beautiful just like now.

He travelled his eyes from her eyebrows, to her eyes; that’s looking down at her phone, her pointy nose and lastly, those red lips of her as if she’s wearing lipstick when in fact it was too cold before that her lips turned that way.

Hyekyo on the other hand is trying to calm the butterflies she currently felt in her stomach thanks to Joong Ki. She rarely gets close to guys and even if she does, the guy is usually is an that only thinks about when they’re only a friend. But with Joong Ki, he’s different, she actually feel protected when she’s with him. Maybe that is one of the factors why her heart is fluttering; the other reason is that, he looked so attractive at the moment. His hair is gel-free make it looked messy yet presentable.

“What do you want to eat?” He asked as he set his eyes on the menu after staring at Hyekyo for a long time. Joong Ki didn’t even know whether she noticed it or not but he wished she didn’t or else Hyekyo must’ve been feeling uncomfortable.

“What’s good here?” She asked back; now she is looking at him while resting her cheeks on top of palm. “I like the Carbonara”

“Then, I want it” As Hyekyo said that, Joong Ki lifted his eyes from the menu and at that moment, his heart skipped a beat at how beautiful Hyekyo is looking at that moment. Her eyes is actually hazel brown if he looked to it closely. Hyekyo’s hair is falling on her shoulder and her bang is not at it place making her looks like a kid.

He looked away immediately before lifting his hand to call the waiters to take their orders. “Give us two Carbonaras”

While Joong Ki is ordering the food, Hyekyo take this time to stare at him. He looked so masculine from the side but if they sit face to face, he actually looked like a teenagers. She then remembered how they met each-other. It was on his first love’s wedding ceremony. Hyekyo then started to feel confused. Why would Hyemi go to Jaehyuk instead of Joong Ki?

“That’s all, thank you” He smiled at the waiters before shifting his gaze to Hyekyo. She’s still staring at him that if stares could kill, he would be dead by now. “Why are you staring at me? Am I that handsome?”

Hyekyo shook her head before sitting straight. “I was wondering, is Hyemi your girlfriend before?” Hyekyo’s sudden question make Joong Ki’s smile fades away. But then he smiled back but it was a bitter one.

“We didn’t make it that far, we’re just friend” Joong Ki stated while playing with the fork that the restaurant has provided. Hyekyo nods her head as she feels like she wanna ask more but then her intention stop there as she can see how bothered Joong Ki is with her question.

“I’m sorry if you find this uncomfortable, I didn’t mean to do that to you. I was just curious” Hyekyo’s honesty makes him smile.

“Those questions will be answered, I promise. But for now, it’s still a very uncomfortable question for me”

“Whatever, I don’t want to know anymore” Hyekyo said as she lost interest easily but it was all lie. Of course she wanna know everything. From a-z.

“Yah, you!”

 

After they eat their food, it was already 3 AM in the morning and the weather is quiet chilly. They’re both walking on the restaurant balcon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter