Chapter 4

`Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

That night, Joong Ki can’t stop thinking of her. Maybe he’s been laughing a lot with her. Joong Ki couldn’t blame Hyekyo’s humour tho. That girl is too funny too handle. “Joong Ki, dinner is ready”

“Here, eat lots of this so that you can keep your stamina” Mrs Song said as she helped Joong Ki to put vegies on top of his rice. “How’s the interview going with Daily News?” His dad asked as he shoved the rice into his mouth elegantly.

“Everything is working well…” He nods his said and shoved the vegies his mum gave to him. “You didn’t say something right?”

“Of course I don’t. This is Mr Song’s favourite and smartest son in the world ok” Joong Ki exclaimed while doing some beat-box action. His parents couldn’t help but to laugh.

“I wonder what kind of girl that you’ll be seeing with that kind of behaviour” His mum said while looking at Joong Ki disgustingly but in a joking way. “Of course the beautiful one” He said while clicking his tongue. “You shouldn’t choose the beautiful one Joong Ki-ah, I choose your mum because she’s beautiful. Look at her now” Mrs Song widened her eyes and was about to hit her husband with the spoon he’s currently holding but then Joong Ki stopped with a terrified look on his face.

“Ya yah.” He holds his mum’s hands while his dad is dodging his wife’s attack. If Joong Ki didn’t stop his mum then his dad would be a piece of trash right now.

“But, she’s wise and independent, which makes her look beautiful until now.” Mr Song added making his wife to blush. Joong Ki looked at them disbelief-ly and think that his parents must be a bipolar. Thinking of the word bipolar; it reminds him of Hyekyo. He wondered what she’s currently doing. She must’ve been studying since she said she’s a student. Joong Ki thought.

 

“Yah, Hyekyo! Wake up you ugly pig, even pig is cuter than you” Her sister shouts as she threw her body on top of Hyekyo’s but she won’t bug. “Wake up…wake up…wake up” Hyerim—Hyekyo’s sister—jumped  on Hyekyo every time she repeat the word ‘wake up’ earning a groan from her sister. “Ouch, it hurts you ugly dog get off me” Hyekyo said before pushing her sister from her. Hyekyo finally woke up and her body is hurt thanks to her lovely sister for waking her up in a good way.

She looked around as she reached for her phone to check the time. After knowing what time it is, she her breath making Hyerim look at her weirdly. “What are you doing ugly, so weird...”

“Why did you wake me up? I could just sleep until tomorrow” It was currently 12 AM and regret was rushing thru herself for waking up. “Why do you wake up anyway? You could just simply ignore me” After hearing Hyerim’s statement, she scoffed. “How can I ignore you when you weight heavier than an elephant”

“Well, at least I look like a bunny when you look like a skinny pig”

“Wait…” Hyekyo frowned as she looked around once again, she’s not in her sister place but then why does her sister is here?

They both stay quiet for a while and Hyekyo started to realize that her sister is homed from overseas.

 “Unnie~, I missed you, when did you come back?” She whined like a kid before went over to hug her as she patted Hyerim’s back. Her sister hugged her back while doing the same thing as Hyekyo did to her. It’s been a while since they met each-other since her sister is opening her own clothing line overseas. It was hard for her to come back often but then she wake up this night only to get greeted by her sister.

“Mum picked me up at 7 PM before, so I asked her where you are and she said that you were still sleeping in your room. Then, we went for dinner and come back home after that.” Hyekyo nods her head then stopped when she realized something.

“Did you guys take over some food home? I haven’t eaten anything yet” She asked while rubbing her tummy.

“Omo—” Hyerim faked a shock earning a glare from Hyekyo. “I’m sorry, I thought that you have eaten, let’s go out then, I’ll buy you food”

“Right now? In this?” She asked while looking at her white shirt that is see-through, anyone can basically see her undergarments even if it’s dark. “Just top it off with hoodie and we’re done. Hurry up before my mood vanished” 

 

“Where do you want to go, my ugly sister” Hyerim asked as she turn her steering wheels to the right. They’re currently driving around Cheongdamdong area. Although it is late already, there are still a lot of cars wondering around. “I want to drink Soju”

“Yah! Except for that, you can’t drink”

“But I already did” Hyekyo stated innocently. “But for the time being, you can’t drink.”

“Ah why?!” Hyekyo asked annoyingly while stomping her feet on the car’s carpet. “Because I am craving for some Korean donuts”

 

Joong Ki had finished his very last paper works that he need to send to Haesong’s Group. They’re planning on merging their company together so they could make more profits by it. He checked the time on his laptop and shocked that it is currently 12:50 Am in the dawn. Joong Ki can’t believe that he’s too into his work that he forgot about the time.

Grabbing his phone with him, he went to the kitchen for a drink. So basically he’s playing with his phone while walking to the kitchen. Then, he remembered that Hyekyo’s number is with him. And he didn’t know why but it feels like he has the urge to text her altho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter