Chapter 6

`Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 6

 

 

“Thank you so much, Song Joong Ki, it is a pleasure to work with you” Mr Frank said as he offered Joong Ki a handshake which he gladly accept. Their signing ceremony has ended and it’s been three days since he’s in the US. For those three days, he’s been really busy managing and attending events. But, his contact with his friend; Hyekyo is getting stronger. They would at least ask each-other what they’re doing although it is completely different timing there. She would sometimes send him a picture of his dog and boasted how her dog looks like him.  He would constantly ask if she’s already eaten which he already knows that that girl won’t skip any meal. And when the night strike at Joong Ki’s place, they would call each-other asking about their condition and she would sometimes crack jokes that somehow help Joong Ki to release his tension by laughing at how funny Hyekyo is.

 His dad, too have been contacting his son asking about how the business is going. Some goes to her mum, they were all supportive on what Joong Ki is doing which he’s kind of happy for since he’s blessed with the amazing peoples around him.

Mr Frank had decided that they should eat lunch together since this is their first day on working together. Joong Ki, of course wouldn’t miss this opportunity and agree on doing so.

“I heard that you started studying about business at a very young age” Mr Frank asked in fluent English although that guy is from Poland but started his business in the US. Joong Ki smiled and nods his head. “Yeah, it was hard for me to kept up with the track tho” He replied back with straight and fluent English which impressed Mr Frank that he have a not-bad expression on his face.

“You speak English well; may I know how old are you?” Now that guy from Poland is paying a full attention to Joong Ki.

“I’m 23”

“You are way too young for handling this huge business. I salute you” Joong Ki just smiled without saying anything. Although it was great to receive compliments but he doesn’t wanna hear it often; once is enough as he think that compliments would only makes one lazy because they thought they’re already good enough.

“Despite to your age, do you have any girlfriend?”

Joong Ki rubbed his neck uncomfortably since it’s been a while since he liked a girl. “If you mean by a girl friend, I have one”

“Oh really?! Then you’re available?”

“Yeah?” Now he started to feel uncomfortable, this guy had been asking him a lot about his personal life which is really out of business. “I have a daughter and she’s 21 years old this year and still studying…” He stopped then run his finger thru the wine glass. “…well, it just that she doesn’t have any boyfriend” He chuckled then shifted his gaze from the wine glass to Joong Ki that’s been looking at the wine glass at the moment before travelled his gaze back to Mr Frank’s face.

“Are you interested in being in a relationship right now?”

Joong Ki laughed awkwardly earning a very confused look on Mr Frank’s face. “I’m sorry Mr Frank, but I’m not interested in doing any relationship at the moment” He said honestly. Why would he lie when he can get a beautiful woman especially when her dad is offering her like that to him? But, for now, he’s too busy to think about girl.

“Speaking of your girl friend, is she Korean?”

 

 

“Yah, tell me more about yourself” Hani; one of the new students

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter