Chapter 3

`Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 

“You?!” Hyekyo looked around as if she’s searching for anyone. Joong Ki frowned confusedly as he stands up walking towards Hyekyo.

“Do you remember me?” He asked on his way to walk towards Hyekyo while tucking his hands in his pocket.

She chuckled as she looked down before tucking her hair to the back of ear. Joong Ki smile at the sight of her but then Hyekyo lifted her head and glared at him. Her smile is now replaced by a serious face.

“This is not funny do you possibly know that I am the interviewer?” Joong Ki shrugged his shoulder before leading Hyekyo to sit but she refused. “Called you dad now, I don’t want representative” She demands earning a light chuckled from Joong Ki.

Hyekyo still believe that Joong Ki may be the son of this company’s owner. It is impossible for a 23 years old guy to manage a company like this. It just doesn’t make a sense.

“Why need my dad? I thought you are here to interview me?” He asked innocently when in fact he already knew what Hyekyo is thinking. She must’ve been in a shock after knowing that he run this company at his age.

“Jung Ki? Aish, what’s your name again...?” Joong Ki could only smile while looking at her. He thinks that Hyekyo is quiet funny, ever since their first met at the wedding ceremony. Nothing’s change.

“Ahh, I don’t care…please, I am here to interview this company’s owner and I know it’s your dad, you can just…” She stopped for a while before smiling sarcastically as she continues with her words.

“…at least admit that you’re his presentative, but I don’t do interview with presentative. I am sorry” She said cool-ly and walked out of his office.

 

Joong Ki followed her until she stopped infront of his door. “I am the owner” He stated but Hyekyo scoffed. “Oh come on, a face like yours is the owner of this company?” She rolled her eyes sardonically.

“Why? Is it too handsome for my face to handle this company?”

“I still don’t believe in you, show me the proof then. I want proof” She said as she crossed her arms around her chest. Joong Ki sighed as he took out his phone from his pocket. Hyekyo peeked thru the number he’s dealing but then looked away when Joong Ki looked at her. It’s not that Joong Ki is willing and desperate for this interviews as there are much more interviews that wanted to work with him but decline it all just because of this and plus, he doesn’t like the fact that Hyekyo is looking down at him. So, he wanted to show her who’s right and wrong.

“Hello dad, it’s me. A team from Daily News is here, and they wanted to interview with me. But the INTERVIEWER seems to not believe that I am the owner of this company” He emphasized the words interviewer and Hyekyo rolled her eyes in instant. “Tch” She mumbled quietly as she fixed her makeup of the mirror that hanging on the ceiling.

“Hello, I’m Song Joon Shi, I’m the former owner of this company…” Hyekyo stopped from fixing her makeup and looked downwards; on the phone. “…my son, Song Joong Ki is the owner of Taesung. Sorry if this matter confused you. I hope your works done well with him.” Hyekyo looked at the phone as if Joong Ki’s dad is there talking to him. She bowed immeadiately and Joong Ki looked at him weirdly. “What’s wrong with this girl”

“Oh really, I am sorry Mr. Song, It’s just we have protocol that we should follow” Mr. Song chuckled was echoing on the hall way. “It’s okay, well I’m going to hang up now”

“You’re wrong again” Joong Ki happily since he already showed her the truth. He was hoping that she’s amazed by him but instead, Hyekyo went into his office back before settling herself on the sofa.

It was silent in the office. Hyekyo was searching for the question in her laptop while Joong Ki is sitting infront of her while staring at Hyekyo but she did not notice it.

“I’m sorry for misunderstanding you” She mumbled; eyes still set on her laptop. “It’s okay, everyone did that” He said while nodding. “Yeah, everyone...”

The interview worked well, Joong Ki’s answers amazed Hyekyo, she did not expect a guy that is 23 years old able to talk like this. Thru out the interview, she realized that this guy is not like what she think he is. At first, when they meet on the wedding ceremony, he is so cheap that he wanted a payback for her bumping into his back. And then, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter