Chapter 11

`Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11

 

 

“No, you come with me as my partner, will that be okay?” Joong Ki asked as he looked at Hyekyo; eyes filled with hopes that she will agree. But, he knew, this girl isn’t that easy.

Hyekyo on the other side are cautious. Did he perhaps ask me to join him so that I can be his PA?

“Why don’t you just bring your PA with you?” In a second, Joong Ki spitted out his drink that he holds just now after waiting for so long for Hyekyo’s answers.

“She’s older than me, plus, she have someone” She nods her head after hearing Joong Ki’s statement. “Like I don’t have one” She muttered but Joong Ki able to hear it clearly.

“You have a boyfriend?”

“Yeah, you have to ask him first” As Hyekyo said that, Joong Ki felt quiet un-comfortable feelings in his chest. Did she have a boyfriend? It is disappointing, he thought Hyekyo is single. And it somehow makes him feels just not right at his heart. Joong Ki started to feel comfortable around her and now she suddenly exclaimed that she have a boyfriend. This isn’t right.

 “Where is he?” He didn’t know he say that but he just blurted it out straightforwardly. Hyekyo raised her eyebrows while crossing her arm around her chest. This guy is not easy.

 

“Seriously?” Joong Ki muttered un-believably as he saw Hyekyo’s boyfriend. “Yeah, introduce yourself to him, this is my dog, his name is Bun”

Joong Ki stood up after squatting infront of Bun’s little house located outside of Hyekyo’s Banglo.  “Did you actually believe that I have boyfriend?” She asked as she covered ; trying hard not to laugh. Joong Ki stared at this girl in annoyance. He can’t believe he drove all the way from the restaurant following’s Hyekyo’s car to her house just to see her dog.

It’s actually Hyekyo’s tactics to test whether Joong Ki really wanna bring her or just making her an option. She guessed she is really needed since Joong Ki is willing to meet her boyfriend which did not even exist.

Hyekyo stopped laughing as she noticed Joong Ki’s eyes bore straight to her face. She patted Joong Ki’s arms lightly just to make him laugh but Joong Ki stayed serious while having his hands tuck around his hips.

“I can’t believe you lied to me”

“I’m sorry” She apologize but Joong Ki looked behind her; the flower seems to bloomed beautifully. He wondered what season it is right now.

He looked around before traveling his gaze back to Hyekyo. “So, can you come with me?” This time, he’s not expecting much since he knew Hyekyo wouldn’t said yes since he feels like she’s trying to find an excuse to not come with him; just like right now. Imagine if he didn’t come here then she would just simply shook his offer like that.

“I’ll be going with you” Hyekyo said as she squat down and patted Bun’s head. Joong Ki glanced at her before squatting; following Hyekyo’s action and their face level is now that same.

“You sure?”

“Yeah, I am sure. When is the flight?” Hands still on Bun’s head, Hyekyo looked up to meet Joong Ki’s eyes.

“I’ll call you tonight” He said while looking at Bun.

Hyekyo is lying on her bed while playing games in her phone. It is rather an addictive game that she downloaded this afternoon after Joong Ki left her house for some works. She have to admit she feels bad for tricking Joong Ki but thankfully Joong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter