Chapter 7

`Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 

 

 “Welcome back Joong Ki-shi, It is great to have you back here again” Mr Chang; his driver said as he helped him with his luggage. It’s currently lunch time at the moment Joong Ki landed in Korea. Since the time difference between US and Korea is different, Joong Ki is currently battling with his sleepiness. Although he’s been sleeping in the plane for only god know how it is. Mr Chang realized how Joong Ki looked very tired and smile to himself.

“Are you tired Joong Ki-shi?” He asked while his eyes are still focusing on the road. He rubbed his eyes before simply answering “Yes” to the driver.

“Your dad used to be like this, too. He’s working hard and manage to own his very own company” He suddenly stated making Joong Ki smiled proudly. Mr Chang had been working under their company for over 20 years now, he started working at his 20 as a driver to Mr Song, now, and he’s a driver to his son. He still couldn’t believe that he would stay this longer.

“You remind me so much of your dad, but the younger one” He added again after finishing his sentence. Joong Ki smiled proudly; glad that he’s following his dad’s step while playing with his finger. “When your dad met your mum, they were both are not on the same side since it was an arranged marriage”  

He chuckled as he stepped on the paddle. “I used to be their driver to an event; they fought a lot and hate each-other”

“Then, how come they looked like they’re in love right now?” Joong Ki started to come up with different assumption in his head. Are they faking their loves infront of him? He thought

“But as time passed by, your dad started to have feelings for your mum, everything happened so quickly and they both gave birth to your brother”

Joong Ki smiled at Mr Chang’s statement. He somehow felt happy that they’re meant for each-other although they’re not on the same side. But then he frowned as he started to become more curious.

“Why are you telling me this?” He asked in confusion earning a light smile from Mr. Chang.

“I may not have the permission, but. It’s great to follow your dad’s step but, don’t follow his love’s life step”

“And may I ask why?”

“Your dad once loved a girl; he gives everything to that girl including his happiness. They’re too in love with each-other until your dad was forced to marry your mum…” He stopped; expecting a question from Joong Ki but he stayed silent so Mr Chang continued.

“…They’re apart for 5 years and it took your dad forever to forget about that girl since he loved her.”

Joong Ki’s mind is now full of question. Wouldn’t mum would be really sad that time for having a guy that she’s forced to marry with can’t forget about the one that he once loved?

“But your mum is strong one, she’s still stick with him and helped your dad to get distracted until that one day, your dad finally realized everything and fall for your mum” He stopped infront of Joong Ki’s house before turning to look at Joong Ki that’s sitting next to him in a dazed.

“This ajusshi’s wish is that, when you loved someone, please stand up for her. Don’t be like your dad that let go of his loves weakly. You’re a one good man, and I don’t want to see the same thing twice, because I’ve already seen enough”

 

As Joong Ki stepped into his room, the first time he did is throwing his body on his bed. It’s been a while so he kinda missed it. Of course, his mind is still playing with Mr Chang’s word. There’s so much question that he wanted ask his dad but he don’t feel like it’s a great timing to ask since he’s tired and Mr Song is busy. So, he slowly closed his eyes in the intention of vanishing everything that’s been playi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter