Chapter 2

`Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2

 

“You guys know each-other?” Hyekyo was smiling and was about to say that they did not know each-other when suddenly Joong KI interrupt saying that “She’s my girlfriend”

As Joong Ki said that, Hyekyo smiles fade away before she turned her head to look at Joong Ki. His eyes were looking at the couple with little tears at the end of his eyes. Hyekyo’s intention to shout at Joong Ki immediately vanished soon replaced by curiosity. At first, Joong Ki have been avoided the couple at the altar before and now he’s admitting someone that he barely know as his girlfriend to the couple. Then, they must’ve been something going on between them. Hyekyo thought.

Hyemi seems surprised but she tried to cover it since her husband is standing next to her. “Really? How long have you guys been together? Never thought the world is so small. Hyekyo is actually my friend.” She said while smiling sweetly at Joong Ki. The smiles that Joong Ki have been wanting to see, but sadly. The smile is considered as the different meaning now.

“We’ve known each-other quiet a long time” He said; eyes not leaving Hyemi. Hyekyo could only look at him and lots of thoughts are wondering around her head. Hyemi nod her head before linking his arm around Jaehyuk’s. “Okay then, I hope you guys last longer and be happy” With that, they both left Joong Ki and Hyekyo all silent sitting. Her appetite is lost due to double shock-ness. First was the almost chocked, second is this thing. Joong Ki was in a dazed for quite a long time. He was thinking how fool he was for not confessing his love first when in face Jaehyuk knows Hyemi from him. He came to the scene when Hyekyo tapped on his shoulder lightly.

“Hey, you okay?” She asked and he sits up straight. “I think I owe you explanation in case you really though I am your boyfriend.” In instant, Hyekyo scoffed before sneering at him. “Are you crazy?” She then sways her hands infront of Joong Ki’s face. “You’re the one that told her that I am your girlfriend…” Hyekyo fixed her collars sassily before looking at Joong Ki disgustingly. “Just to think of it makes me cringed. We barely know each-other”

 

Joong Ki blinks his eyes several times while having poker face. “I was just joking, can’t believe you take it seriously”

“Arrasseo” Hyekyo said immediately and place her hands on top of her laps. She’s quiet embarrassed at herself. How can she be so cocky?

Joong Ki smirked a little that you barely see him do that. “Hyemi is my ex…” Hyekyo in her breath and hold it for a while until Joong Ki told her to “breath, you’ll die”

She then breathes out before looking at Hyemi. “And his husband; is my bestfriend.”

“Omo!” Now, Hyekyo both of her hands covering . “Why are you so jumpy and over-reacting? Is this how you really are?”

“Of course, I’m an expert, hurry up. You cut every sentence you said. It’s getting annoying.” But Joong Ki refused to continue since Hyekyo is not in the position to know that.

“It seems like we already know each-other when we barely know each-other name”

“Well, I’m always this friendly” Hyekyo praised herself while clicking her lips together. Joong Ki was staring at her. The way she speak and act is very different from other girls that he used to talk to. Hyekyo seems a little bit manly and brutal which is very far from her looks.

Hyekyo took the fork and played with the strawberry as she talks and talks. She realize it was silent all of a sudden so she lift her head only to see Joong Ki staring at her like there’s something on her teeth. “Why are you staring at me like that? Omo, don’t tell me you fall for my beauty already?”

 

“I’m Song Joong Ki” Hyekyo was shocked by the sudden introduction. She smiled as she put the strawberry into . “But I didn’t ask” Now, she laughed earning an annoyed look by Joong Ki. “What’s your name?”

“I’m Song Hyekyo”

He nods his head as he looked down on the plate next to her. It’s somehow fascinating how a girl small like her eat like pig. At that moment, Joong Ki realized this girl is just not his type. Hyekyo realized that Joong Ki’s gaze is set on her plate and she couldn’t feel more embarrassed than this.

“Since I’m here for the payback, but I don’t want money. Is there any contact number that you can give me since I’m still thinking on what I want.” Hyekyo scoffed as she hides her phone.

“Gosh, it’s just a simple back bumped. Are you girl? You can just simply accept my money and we’re done” She said while frowning. He shook his head before giving her his phone. “What? Now you want me to sell your phone.”

“You talked as if you’re older than me, how old are you?”

Hyekyo clicked her tongue while looking at this guy un-believably. “Yah you kid! Go back home already and get r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter