Chapter 10

`Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

Joong Ki’s lips touched her cheeks instead of her lips and at that moment, he can’t help but to hope really high that Hyekyo is still sleeping. He didn’t wanna end their friendship because of this. He stayed there frozen for a minutes waiting for Hyekyo’s reaction but this girl didn’t move an inch instead she started to breath heavily while mumbling a few words.

He slowly put her hands aside and pulled out his head from the car as it started to suffocate him. For once, Joong Ki is actually feeling quiet hot in that chilly weather. He would be lying if he didn’t like being all close to her especially if Hyekyo smells good but that’s not what his father had taught him. Frowning, he turned to look at Hyekyo’s that have been changing her position. Now she’s sleeping while facing the drivers’ seat; her back facing Joong Ki at the moment.

Joong Ki closed her doors before proceeding to his seat and drove off from that gas station. Thankfully, she’s still sleeping and there’s no one there or else they would be misunderstanding both of them.

It was already 5 AM in the morning when they arrived at their place. Joong Ki immediately drives back to Hyekyo’s house although it passed his house already. As he stepped on the breaks pedal, he turned to look at Hyekyo that’s already changing position since it is very uncomfortable to sleep in cars. He travelled his gaze from Hyekyo to his wrist watch before itching his hair; thinking of a way to wake Hyekyo up since he didn’t want the same things happened twice.

“Yah, Hyekyo. We’re here” He said as he simply shook her shoulder but there’s still no responds from her; as expected from Joong Ki. He shook her once again and this time she quickly lifted her body up while looking around. Her eyes is kind of red and her hair is everywhere on her face. Joong Ki looked at this girl amazingly. Just before, she looked like an angel, now she looks like those who lost her husband and child.

“Where are we?” She asked without caring on how she looked at the moment. “Your house” He point towards the huge banglo infront of them. Hyekyo sighed as she puffed her cheeks.

“Did I sleep?” as Hyekyo asked that, Joong Ki couldn’t help but to stared at this girl unbelievably then Hyekyo laughed. “Arrasseo, I slept. I’m sorry. Didn’t know I would be this tired” She said as she tied her hair into messy bun before fixing her face in the rear mirror.

“I’ll be off now, thank you for the food. Be sure to call me when you arrived at home okay?”

Joong Ki smiled then nods his head. “Arrasseo, rest well and don’t think of me that much”

“Ew” With that, Hyekyo went out from his car and was about to walk into her house but then stopped at turned around to look at Joong Ki that’s still waiting for her to get in since it’s still dark at 5 AM. Her safety is one of Joong Ki’s concerns right now.

“Bye!” She waved before sticking her tongue out to mock Joong Ki. He smiled at her for the last time before she went in.

 

The next morning, Joong Ki went to his office late than usual since he slept at 6 AM after he sent Hyekyo to her house. It’s currently 3 PM in the noon; he purposely went after lunch time so he could be at his office only for a short time because that’s how wacky Joong Ki is. In general, the CEO should be the one that care about his work and only strict for perfection, but it’s the opposite way for Joong Ki. Yes, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter