Chapter 14

`Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

 

 

Oh crap

Joong Ki somehow just wanted to walk over to their direction and pulled Hyekyo away from that guy. But he knew, he’s not in the position to do so, Hyekyo is free to talk to anyone that she wanted to. But his little decision change in instant when he saw who the guy Hyekyo talking to is. It is his cousin; Roy. He probably just got back from studying oversea; which he has no idea that his cousin did.

They’re not that close anyway, so there’s no reason for Joong Ki to know his cousin where about.

 

“Are you new here?” Roy asked; trying to be really friendly with Hyekyo. Little did she know, Roy have been staring at her from distance; it just that Hyekyo is too oblivious.

“Why? Do you need to sign up to be an old member here?” Hyekyo snapped back in a matter-of-fact tone but the guy could just laugh it off. He likes this type of girl.

“Who do you come here with? Or are you alone?” The part when he asked if Hyekyo is alone makes her smile fades away. She then remembered, she just met eyes with Joong Ki before but she looked away as Roy started asking questions.

So, Hyekyo shifted her gaze once again over to Joong Ki’s table but he’s nowhere there. But then, a voice come from behind making her neck’s hair rose up immediately.

“She’s here with me, Roy” Joong Ki emphasized his name before pulling Hyekyo up with him. Hyekyo is dumbfounded at this whole situation. SO they know each-other.

But then, she mentally slapped herself. This is an event for people like Joong Ki so it is ing normal for them to know everyone in this ballroom. So, to shut her mind off, she started to take a sip of the water on the table, but her hand is securely wrapped around Joong Ki’s giant finger—a normal size for guy—but that didn’t stop her though.

“Oh Cousin!” The words came out from Roy’s mouth is as if it was dusty that Hyekyo immediately choked on her water before coughing uncontrollably. Joong Ki shifted his gaze to Hyekyo before helping her out by holding her shoulder up and started tapping her . Because of their skin contact, Hyekyo abruptly forget that she’s actually choking to death. He is the first guy that touched her and he’s doing it like he already used to it.

“Are you okay?” He whispered softly but loud enough for Hyekyo to hear. She could only give him an okay sign by lifting her palm up.

Roy that’s been watching the whole situation could only smirk. “Is she your girlfriend?”

“I don’t think Hyekyo is feeling well right now, we’ll be going first.” He ignored Roy’s question and with that, Joong Ki dragged Hyekyo by holding her waist securely before looking down at her. Her nose was red and her eyes are teary. Who wouldn’t? She’s coughing non-stop before.

“Soo, he’s ignoring me now?” Roy mumbled as he kept his eyes on the both of them. Then, a smirk appears on his plum lips.

 

“Do you always choke on important event like this?” Joong Ki asked as he kept on tapping the toilet’s marble floor with his oxford shoes that matched perfectly with his suit. He’s actually waiting outside of the girl’s bathroom because he’s a guy and obviously he can’t be in there.

“Are you embarrassed of me?” Is what Hyekyo asked back after a long silence. She’s actually done with her touch up and are about to go out but then stopped her tracks when Joong Ki’s replied to her question.

“Why would I? I am so proud to have a girl t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter