Chapter 13

`Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 

 A/N: Please read back chapter 12 (if you haven't already) because I add some more story in that chapter since it was so short before.

 

Both of them didn’t where it starts but they just love making bets and deals. It feels like they’re making commercial and lottery games. After their little bet, Joong Ki threw his body on bad while playing with his phone. He’s actually just scrolling through his Instagram feed since he’s bored. Hyekyo walked over and stand infront of Joong Ki; covering the sunset from the curtain. It’s actually very pretty in the afternoon because the sky turned orangey pink. “Aren’t you going to get ready?”

Joong Ki lifted his eyes from his phone to Hyekyo. The sunlight behind her makes her look aesthetic and photogenic. “Girls takes more time to get ready, I think you should get ready first”

Hyekyo tch-ed; ignoring Joong Ki statement before she walks over to the huge window. She smiled as she saw how breath-taking the scene is in front of her eyes. Taking out her phone from her pocket, she opened her camera and start taking picture of the scenery. She knew chances like this are very hard to get so why not take the chances?

Joong Ki glace over to Hyekyo’s back. Her hair is falling gracefully behind her back as she holds her camera on her hand; totally focused on taking pictures. She then stared at the sky and she sighed. It seems like Hyekyo is burdened by something but Joong Ki can’t read what’s written on her eyes making him grew curious as the minute passed by. He then reached his phone that lying next to him and started to take picture of Hyekyo silent with her knowing so it’s like a candid picture of her.

“The window’s going to break if you stare at it like that” Joong Ki exclaimed as he walked over to Hyekyo and stand beside her. Both of them are looking outside. “Have you wondered if there are actually some people that are doing their own things, at this time?” She suddenly asked making Joong Ki turned to face her and at that moment, he regret by doing that. She looked so attractive with the sun shining straight to her face. Her lips are red and it is slightly opened.

Can’t take his eyes off her, he replied. “What do you mean?”

“It’s just that, how many peoples are crying this time while we’re talking?”

“I don’t know, why are you asking?” After he said that, Hyekyo turned to look at Joong Ki smiled while shook-ing her head. “Nothing, I am just curious.” 

Joong Ki didn’t reply to Hyekyo’s answers instead he just stared at her; from her eyes, to nose, and lastly to those red lips of her. “Aren’t you going to get ready?”

 

Hyekyo is doing her makeup on the vanity table while Joong Ki is taking shower in the bathroom. She just finished taking shower so she’s currently wearing a robe since wearing the dress while doing her makeup is un-comfortable for Hyekyo.

Since it’s a formal event, Hyekyo put on quiet amount of makeup on her face. She usually don’t put much makeup on her face but since she make a bet with Joong Ki, she need to look pretty in order  to win the bet. So, she goes with smoky eyes along with coloured lipstick. Although if anyone sees her makeup it would be labelled as simple look, for her it’s over-rated and she feels like removing the makeup and just go with bare face. But, she can’t embarrass Joong Ki. She is his partner tonight so she needs to look good. Putting down the brush, she smiled on how she looks at the moment. Conceited for once is not a sin. Hyekyo assured herself.

Joong Ki soon comes out from the bathroom with towel wrapped around his hips, but Hyekyo couldn’t see it since he’s wearing the robe too. “Have you done with your makeup?”  

“Yeah, I’m getting ready now”

She went into the bathroom and change into the dress that Joong Ki brought. And, she cursed Joong Ki for not letting her try the dress before. It is quiet revealing for Hyekyo since she is not used to wear this kind of outfits. The dress is a long one that got a round cut behind upper her back and a straight cut just below her knee.

“How am I going to wear this?” She mumbled while looking at the dress infront of the mirror. Thankfully the front part aren’t that revealing or else she’s seriously gonna wear just a sweater and skinny jeans to the ceremony event.

She curled the tip of her hair and let if fall on her shoulder just like that. Wearing the necklace and earing provided, she goes out to the bathroom only to see the charismatic Joong Ki examined himself infront of the mirror located next to their bathroom.

He turned to look at her and regret afterwards when he saw how beautiful Hyekyo is.  She gave Joong Ki her normal gaze like she usually do but Joong Ki is gaze is different now. It’s like he’s staring at someone that might go away if he blinked.

“How do I look?” Hyekyo asked proudly as she turned a round b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter