Chapter 8

`Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter8

 

 

“Why don’t you start first?” Hyekyo asked but then Joong Ki shooked his head while looking down at Hyekyo. “Ladies first” He simply state before throwing the ball back to Hyekyo. She catch the ball immediately but then throw it back again to Joong Ki.

“You’ll regret, I’m giving you points there” Joong Ki then walked closer to her while staring at her eyes straight-ly making Hyekyo’s heart skipped a beat since she’s not used to having people looking straight into her eyes. Her hands hold that ball tightly as she remained standing at where she stands before.

He walked closer until he could smell Hyekyo’s jasmine’s hair scented. He smiled at it before crutching his back so that he could reach Hyekyo’s face. They were so close to each-other that Hyekyo have to backed away a little. Joong KI leaned into her right ears before whispering. “You can’t beat me with that height” Right after she heard his statement, Hyekyo brought her legs as she kicked him on the thigh hardly making Joong Ki winced in pain.

“” With that, Hyekyo runs away from Joong Ki as she bounced the ball rapidly until she reached infront of the tall net. She put the ball higher up to her head before jumping so that the ball could easily get into the net she did it. The ball passed thru the net and Joong Ki widened his eyes in surprise. Hyekyo turned to look at him with a proud smile plastered around . “See, I told you to start the game first”

He chuckled before running towards Hyekyo but this girl is smart, she quickly avoid him as she makes it to the net once again. She was about to shoot another ball but then Joong Ki grabbed the ball from her grip as he run away with it. He was smiling all the time while looking at Hyekyo. Although she’s good at basketball, there’s a time when she wanna reached the ball, she have to tip-toing which Joong Ki found it really cute to watch. And by that, he somehow has to let this girl to conquer the game as he can’t resist at how cute and competitive she is.

Joong Ki took the ball from her once again she tryna to shoot making Hyekyo annoyed the hell out of her. She frowned and chase Joong Ki but then Joong Ki is so quick at were about to shoot the ball. Hyekyo saw that and she jumped on his back making Joong Ki stumbled back a little but still holding the ball tight.

“Don’t shoot!” She said next to his ear earning making Joong Ki got goose bumps by her ears but then Joong Ki shoot it still but it passed the net. She laughed her off next to Joong Ki’s ear and that moment, he wished she didn’t stop laughing. Then, Joong Ki’s hand travelled to her knees and holds it tight before running around the basketball’s court.  

She instantly wrapped her arms around his neck securely as she’s afraid that she’ll fall if she didn’t do that. Joong Ki is laughing as Hyekyo did the same too but she’s kind of scared so she started to shouts as she feels like Joong Ki didn’t stop anytime sooner than that.

Hearing how loud Hyekyo is shouting while hitting his head, Joong Ki stopped his track making their inertia grew bigger that Hyekyo moved forwards a bit making her face touched the side of Joong Ki’s face. He was smiling and so are Hyekyo. At that time, it feels like Joong Ki didn’t want Hyekyo to left his back that they stand there to take their breath for a good 2 minutes. “Are you okay?” He asked as he turned to look at Hyekyo. She looked at him and their face is just an inches away.

Hyekyo finally realized this guy who is her friend is quiet good looking for 23 years old. Sometimes, she feels like she’s been lied by this guy for saying that he’s 23. Joong Ki on the other hand, he couldn’t shift his gaze to elsewhere but to her eyes. It was somehow captivating that he was allured by the beauty of her eyes. The sooner they stared at each-other, the more awkward it gets. Hyekyo cleared and Joong Ki immediately looked away but still holding on her knees.

She tapped his shoulder and Joong Ki is like knowing the sign before kneeling down so that Hyekyo can hope off from his back easily. As she stepped on the floor, Joong Ki sat straight following Hyekyo that’s has been fixing her clothes. She would be lying to say that his back is not uncomfortable. They’re warm but as she hoped off from his back, Joong Ki felt cold at the back which is kind of uncomfortable.

“Am I not heavy?” She asked as she set herself next to Joong Ki.

He faked a groan before massaging his back with his left hand. “You’re so heavy that my shoulder is about to broke” After hearing his answers, Hyekyo frowned as she pushed him on the shoulder lightly making Joong Ki stumbled to the left.

“Do you wanna die?” Joong Ki chuckled but then turned serious and sits up straight before facing Hyekyo that’s currently have her annoyed expression on.

“Yah, why are you talking to me as if you’re older than me? You should respect because I am older than you”

“Did you lie to me when you said that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter