Chapter 5

`Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

“You look so ugly today” Tiffany said after seeing Hyekyo walking towards her weakly before removing her earbuds that’s been stuck in her ear for only god know how long. It’s a way of her to ignore people around since she doesn’t like talking to anyone except for Hyekyo. “I know” Hyekyo simply replied as she put her bag weakly on the chair.

“I feel like skipping class today ugh!”

“Why? Are you sick?” Hyekyo turned to look at Tiffany that’s currently have a worried expression plastered on her face at the moment. “Yeah, I am so sick of you” Tiffany sneered in instant but then smiles again.

“So what am I going to do? Do you want me to buy your medicines?” Hyekyo laughed; that’s what she likes about Tiffany. She doesn’t offend easily and just go with everything. Plus, tiffany is the type of person that loves to mind her own business so she doesn’t have time to think about what people opinion is about her.

“Forget it, I’m feeling better now that I hear your voice” She looked at Tiffany mischievously as she winked. “Ah, who doesn’t?” She clicked her finger sassily earning a disgusting groan from Hyekyo.

Their class was boring to the max, neither of them payed attention to the lecturer. Hyekyo’s mind is now filled with what she wanted to eat while Tiffany plugged her earphone to both of her ear while pretending to listening to the lecturer when in fact she’s listening to her favourite song. Tiffany, that girl has nothing to worry about studies since her family can help her with opening her very own clothing line. Hyekyo’s parents can help her too but she decided to work on her own, but Hyekyo is just too lazy.

Suddenly, Hyekyo’s phone vibrate on her pocket, she silently took a peek on who have just texted her and it was Joong Ki. She smiled and doesn’t even know why she just smiles.

Tiffany peeked over Hyekyo’s phone before removing her earbuds once again but only the left one. “Who’s that? You have date already? How come I don’t know?”

“He’s my friend, that I‘ve known only for 2 days including today” Her simple statement makes Tiffany her breath before covering . Hyekyo looked at her friend awkwardly as she frowned. “Why are you like that?”

“Do you know that there’s actually news on TV saying that this girl got killed for being overly friendly with a guy that she’s just met”

“You situated the situation perfectly fits mine”

“Nah, that’s my point, you can’t be too close with a guy you have just met” She said while looking at Hyekyo seriously. Tiffany is 8 months older than Hyekyo so basically Hyekyo is like a sister to her. “But he’s not that type of guy, you know”

“Why are you so sure? Is he well educated?” Tiffany tch-ed as she believes that educated man is very impossible to be found. “To say that he’s well educated, I don’t know. I just don’t care, he seems like a good person to me.”

“Why are you so sure?” Now, Tiffany’s questions make her wonder. But then she smiled, “Girl’s instinct never wrong, I believe he’s a good person to be my friend”

“But, a guy and a girl can never be friend”

“Why?”

“It’s either one of them or both of them will fall for each-other, that’s the consequences” Hyekyo nodded her head but then smiled once again.

“Well, that will never happen plus, you read fiction way too much.” Tiffany smiles showing her crescent eye smiles. “If anything went wrong, just come to me. I’m an expert when it comes to guy”  

Hyekyo tch-ed before opening Joong Ki’s text

[From: J.Ki (pig emoticon)]

Wanna eat lunch with me?

Without hesitating, she replied him a yes then a text came in just a second as if Joong Ki is waiting for her replies.

[From: J.Ki (pig emoticon)]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter