Chapter 1

`Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1 

 

“I love you…” He whispered as he leaned in closer and were about to kiss Hyekyo as she closed her eyes, but then, she heard a loud ringing sounds and immediately open her eyes. There she was, still in her bed while hugging her pillow closely to her face.   

“It was a dream?” Hyekyo muttered disappoint-ly as she reached her phone that can’t stop ringing right from the moments she was awake.

“Ish! Because of you I was awake from my dream!” Hyekyo bumbled annoyingly as she found her phone under her pillow.  Without looking at the contacts number, she answered groggily.

“Yes, it’s me speaking”

“Hyekyo! Where are you now? The bride is here!”

Hyeko went over to her desk to search for her journal; her phone is now gripped between her shoulder and ears.

“Omo!”

 

“Wear something nice, it was your best friend’s weddings” Mrs Song blabbered as she saw what Joong Ki is wearing at that moment; white shirt and black pants. He’s not in the mood to attend the ceremony since his so-called best friend is a huge back-stabber. The woman that he’s currently marrying is once his first love. It would be a lie if Joong Ki didn’t feel jealous and furious at all. Of course he’ll be mad, imagine if someone doing that to one, how would they reach exactly?

“Why? I liked my outfits tho.” He defended himself before making his way to their kitchen. His mum could only look at him disbelief-ly. “Are you serious Joong Ki? You’re going to wear that to your bestfriend wedding’s ceremony?”

Joong Ki took out an apple from the refrigerators before wiping it on his clothes; showing that he doesn’t care on what’s he’s wearing. “Yeah, why?” He asked innocently before taking a bite of the apple.

“You better change right now or else, you’ll never ever going to vacation with your friend for the rest of the year” Mrs Song’s threats makes Joong Ki think twice. He actually don’t wanna show some effort that he’s coming but since Jae Hyuk—his best friend—‘s parents is very close to his, he can’t avoid him. “But mum, I’m 23!”

“I don’t care, now it’s your last chance, you changed your outfits or no vacation after this”

Joong Ki is living with his parents as they don’t want him to live separately from them. His brothers have been living oversea and some of them even have family there. He has a sister, currently training under SM and Joong Ki is now managing his dad’s company. Although it’s too early for him and he’s lacking in variety of aspects, their parents have decided to send him to business school for 5 years; learning all about business. He just graduated from his school and continues with managing his dad’s company.

 

Hyekyo was driving to the events of one of her friends as fast as she can since she’s late 2 minutes now. The event will start in 10 minutes left. Thankfully the road is not crowded with cars this morning or else, she wouldn’t be able to make it there. Hyekyo is working as photographer and blog/magazines writer. She’s majoring in designing at the moment so she’s planning on making her clothes line soon. Although the job is not that classy from some people’s aspect, It payed off good amounts that she‘s able have her own car.  She’s currently living with her parents and has 2 sisters and one younger brother that are still 13 years old.  Hyekyo pressed hard on the break peddle when the traffic light suddenly turned red.

“Aish, why?!” She cursed before reaching her phone in her bag. She called some number and in instant, it answered.

“Did they start already?” From the phone call, she can hear instrument playing. “Nope, it’s going start in 5 minutes, where are you now?” Hana asked as she looked around timidly. “I’m close…” The light finally turn green and Hyekyo immediately raced with no mercy.

“Where’s the photographer?” Hyemi’s stylist asked as she fixed her bangs. “She’s on her way; I think she’s in the lift right now.” Hana lied as she played with her finger nails nervously. Hyekyo need to be here before the ceremony start since she needs to take the bride’s picture. If she can’t make it on time, she can’t imagine how disappointed Hyemi would be.

Joong Ki stopped infront of the hallway to get into the hall. He was supposed to be here earlier than this since his parents told him to go by himself first since they want Jae Hyuk and Joong Ki to have some times to chat together before Jae Hyuk turned into a married man. But Joong Ki purposed-ly came late so he will only be here for a short time... He went out from his car before giving his car’s key to parker.

“One scratch, you’ll die” He warned; ignoring the fact that he looked really bad at the moment. But he couldn’t care less. Once he’s not in the mood, the saint-ness in himself will be not shown for a day. Hyekyo stopped infront of the hallway before giving the worker her keys. “Thank you” She said hurriedly as she rushed to the bride’s room. Hyekyo is currently out of breath but she can’t think of anything, what’s in her mind right now is she need to be at the bride room right now.

As she fastened her speed she accidently bumped into a hard and masculine back. Hyekyo her breath in after what she did. The guy infront of him stopped his track before turning back. He was rubbing his back while groaning in pain. It’s obvious that the guy is mad at her.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it” Hyekyo said and were about to run again when Joong Ki gripped on her wrist making her stumble backwar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter