BTS02

Behind The Scene

      The seven boys broke the main door of the old factory as soon as they found out about the hiding place. There, they're ordered by the president of Big H to kill those people who left the gang. Clearly, one of the  rules stated that YOU CANNOT LEAVE ONCE YOU ARE INVOLVED IN THE GANG. For those who left, will be rewarded a vacation to  the world named Hereafter or to be precised, Hell.

         "You've heard about the rules loud and clear ehh. " the leader of the gang, Namjoon, smirked. He approached those guys who were obviously shuddering while holding sharp weapons to protect themselves. But, who were they kidding, it's Bangtan Boys. The most respected in the BigH and of course, they're the president's dogs. Evil dogs. Such well trained in handling weapons and killing have been part of their duties. No one has ever managed to escape from them, not even a fly.

     "I-i'm sorry. I promise I won't tell anyone about it. I promise. Just please, i'm begging for you to let me go. " a man wearing dark blue sweatshirt kneeled to the ground and pleaded the boys to free him. He had seen them killed enemies before and that was when he finally knew the actual meaning of 'afraid'. He lowered his body and dragged himself towards Namjoon, he rubbed his palms indicating that he was desperate for forgiveness. He needed it. Being killed by the Bangtan Boys was the last thing he would want to bear. But now, he would do anything, anything just to make sure he's free.
     "I don't want your promise. I want your blood" Namjoon ordered the maknae of their group, Jeon Jungkook, to finish and vanish the man at instant. Namjoon just can't stand liars. In a blink of an eye, the man was hopelessly lying on the ground, with his body covered in crimson colored liquid. He died.

      "Now, who's next?"

   The sound of knives stabbing and ripping bodies part could be heard clearly even from afar. But the factory was located downtown and it was an abandoned factory. No neighourhood could be seen except sick paddy fields. The boys were surely enjoying their night . Full of excitement .
    
         "Ahh~ the smell of blood. " Taehyung uttered while expanding his arms and jumping cheerfully on the dirty floor. He kicked the blood and splashed it here and there. He looked like a 5 year old kid who was enjoying playing in mud. Only the difference was it ain't mud.

         "Stop it Taehyung. You're getting me dirty, too" Yoongi ruffled his blonde hair which was mixed with blood. It stinks and he hated it.

        Suddenly, while the boys were collecting the bodies to be thrown away,the sound of siren could be heard clearly . Hoseok was the nearest to the windows. He saw a glimpse of police cars were approaching .  He gulped.
Namjoon quickly grabbed a wooden chair and broke the windows. It shattered.  He soon gestured the others to leave immediately. No one shouldn't see their faces. They have no idea how did the polices knew about them.  Run was all that they could think of.

     "We have completed our mission" Jimin reported when the president called.






    


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

        "Ugh. I guess handling a blog isn't as easy as i thought. It's been 3 months and we only have 11 followers. Like seriously? 11?!" Natalie nagged as she threw herself on the bed. The girls often have sleep over at Olivia's house since their parents have some urgent business to handle oversea.


    "Yeah. I've done so many research to  ensure we make the best blog but this is ugh" Elle sighed.


   "Hey, have you girls heard about the news last night? There was a big case of murdering at the old factory downtown. There were too many dead bodies found and  and  and  this is our chance to be well known. Omg girls can't you imagine it?" Olivia squealed.

    Natalie and Elle exchanged glances.

 

   "What do you mean Olivia?" Elle frowned. She stood and unlocked the window to let some fresh air enter the room. She then approached Natalie and Olivia who were resting their on the comfy bed. The material of the bed was so soft that anyone who happens to take a nap would accidentally end up with a 100 years of sleeping. They discussed. 

 

    "I read the news and it says, the killers still haven't been found yet. Polices believed that it was a gang of guys whom involved in mafias who commited this. They killed those men for some reasons. " the oldest among the girls, Olivia, explained. 

 

    "And what does that thing have to do with us ? " Natalie asked in confusion. She still didn't get the meaning of what Oliv meant. 

 

     "My sweetest Natalie . My beloved girl of all. This means, we have to investigate it.  And you, have some spying work to do" 

 

      Elle was speechless and of course, Natalie was thinking about commiting suicide. 

 

      "Are you ing insane? They're involved in mafias . They use guns, swords, blades and anything possible to kill people. i dont want to be killed. No. No. I don't agree" her eyes became watery. Her? Investigating case involving mafias? No. 

     

     "But Natalie, think about our scholarship. This is the only way we could get what we want. This is the fast track of all" 

 

     Elle on the other hand was feeling guilty but she seemed to agree with Olivia. They have promised to do anything for getting the scholarship tho. Anything. 

 

     "Please Natalie. Just for once. " Elle persuaded Natalie by doing a cute face . She knew Natalie would fall for it. She had done it for countless times and it never failed. 

 

     

 

    

         

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

        "But Natalie, just a little piece of information won't harm" and after spending the whole day thinking of it, Natalie agreed to her friends' plans.