BTS08

Behind The Scene

     "Class, today there will be a new trainee " the taekwondo coach, Mr Jang, welcomed a guy who dressed in a complete taekwondo outfit. The girls squeled except Olivia who was busy kicking the punching bag. She was still mad at Ljoe and that punching bag represented the jerk face. "Liv," a voice heard from behind . Surely it's Ljoe's . "Stay away from me " Olivia punched the punching bag to Ljoe's face but he managed to avoid it. She then moved to the bricks. As she was busy arranging the bricks for her to break, Ljoe kindly helped her with lifting the remaining bricks. She nudged him aside. "If she told you to stay away then you should stay away" a deep voice interrupted their uneasy moment. They turned. It was the new guy. He approached them both.

     "I'm Kim Taehyung" he bowed to show respect to his seniors since he had just started to join the taekwondo class. Olivia in the other side was so stunned. She accidentally dropped the brick and it landed precisely on her right foot. "Ouch" she moaned.

  "Liv you should be careful next time" Ljoe embraced Olivia to help her to sit down but once again, it turned into a fight. Olivia kicked Ljoe hardly on his stomach. He coughed. "Don't you dare to touch me again" She wobbly stood and left him lying with only his right arm supporting his upper body. Taehyung, who witnessed the scene gave Ljoe his bestest smirk. "I'm sorry Ljoe sunbaenim. But I have to go. Cannot help you" Taehyung followed Olivia from behind.



  

   "You again. What are you doing here?" Taehyung casually walked into the girls changing room and sat beside Olivia who was treating her injured foot. It didn't bleed but it left a bruise.  "Can't you see what I'm doing ?" He questioned back. He stared at the bruise. "You're sitting and staring at my foot" she answered. She put a bandage around her foot and secured it with a glue since there's nothing else can be used. "Oh i thought you were blind or something" he said sarcastically. Then he stood and  headed towards the big mirror that's hanging on the wall.

 

   "Olivia," he tucked his hands in his pockets. He looked at the reflection formed in the mirror. "If I happen to be a bad guy. Would you accept me?" Olivia frowned at the sudden question. 'Is this guy being serious or what. Like wtf we've just met yo' she thought.
"We're nothing than just acquaintances" she rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag. Intended to go home since her foot needed some time to heal.


       She left him without a specific answer. 































     "Ice cream ice creammmmmmm" Natalie cheered all the way home when suddenly she became silent after noticing a man in all black was standing against the wall, at the lane she usually uses to reach home. The man was staring at her.  She gulped. Her ice cream melted down across her fingers and palm. 'Run' she turned and ran as fast as lightning. As expected, the guy was chasing her and he was just too fast. Unfortunately, she met a dead end.


   "Stop. Who are you?" She faced the guy and slowly took few steps backward till her back was glued to the wall that was full of graffiti. It's creative yet dirty. The guy held out a knife. She froze. "Give me your money" his husky voice fulfilled the athmosphere. He approached her while playfully twisting the sharp thing that he's holding. "I don't have much money to give you" at that moment, she was shaking to death.

   "Well then. Looks like I have to kill you" he ran the knife across her left wrist , deeply. It was painful . She cried. "Stop stop it. It hurts" she pleaded . When he was about to stab her, a kick landed precisely on his head from the back. He fell to the ground. "J-jungkook?"

   "Stay behind me" Jungkook grabbed a pipe and used it to beat up the guy. He had completely turned into a monster. Couldn't be stopped. "Jungkook stop. You'll kill him. Stop it" she hugged him from behind then dragged him far away from the helpless guy.

     "Let's go"he pulled her arm and together they left the place.

 

 

 

 

   "Where are we ?" She questioned Jungkook that simultaneously walking back and forth in the room. "At my house" he continued searching for the First Aid . "found it" he immediately sat next to Natalie and cleaned her gash. 'It wasn't that deep' Jungkook thought.  "That hurts . Heyy stop it" she pushed him away but Jungkook was too strong for her. He didn't move an inch. She gave up. 

   "Why were you there?" Natalie was wondering about Jungkook sudden appearance at the scene. He cleared his throat . "I just happened to pass by" he concealed the gash with cotton and a clothe to prevent it from getting any infection. The truth was, he had been following her since he saw her at a department store. It was a coincidence seeing her there, so he guessed that her house must be nearby and he's eager to find out about it.

    "I shall go home" she headed towards the door but stopped by Jungkook. "I'll give you a ride" he grabbed his bike keys then told her to wait in front of the gate. Soon, she hopped on the bike and they shared some quite sweet yet awkward moment together.






      "Jungkook-ah, thank you" she smiled.