BTS15

Behind The Scene

"Hey Olivia!" Taehyung waved at Olivia. Everyone was giving their attention to Taehyung, probably irritated since he made too much noises in such a quiet place.

 library.

Olivia who was busy studying for a test also turned to the guy who called her name. She was embarrassed.

 "What? I have no time for any of your s , Kim Taehyung" she rolled her eyes. Taehyung pulled a chair and sat in front of Olivia. Giving her a possibly amazing wide grin which surprisingly didn't tear his mouth up. "You just have to listen to my new puns," he cheered "I swear you gonna like it" .

Olivia glared at Taehyung, " that is one of your , Taehyung. I already told you I have no time for that" she continued highlighting important key words on her notes.

"Awh come on, liv. You have no jams" Taehyung pouted. He did some aegyos to persuade Olivia.  The girl who happened to pass by behind Olivia suddenly squealed making her surprised. "Omo~ he's so cute" the girl said excitedly then she left.

"Okay, Kim Taehyung. Stop doing that before I kick your " Olivia put her notes down and folded her arms. Giving her attention to Taehyung since he desperately needed it. "Carry on" she sighed.

"Knock kno-" he began

"No. that's old school. Next" she exclaimed. Getting bored.

"Can't you just listen to it first?" He pouted.

"Fine. " she cupped her face. Setting her face closer to Taehyung.

"Knock knock"

"Who's there?"

"Yo"

"Yo who?"

"Yo future husband"

"Come on Taehyung. That's too lame" she chuckled.

"I have plenty. Here's the next one" he laughed.

Taehyung was looking around the library , thinking for another punchline. Olivia asked "what are you thinking about?"

"Can you guess what ? " he raised a brow .

"What?" She shrugged . Totally clueless.

"I was thinking about our future" he chuckled.

"Still lame tho. " she laughed. "Now, I have enough of your puns. Leave me alone. I seriously have to study , Kim Taehyung" she grabbed her notes and began memorising the  points and keywords. Taehyung sat silently in front of her.

"You know what Liv?," Taehyung smiled. His smile sent shivers to Olivia's spine. Her heartbeat rate had a sudden change. Beating faster than usual. "What?" She questioned.

"Your skin is brighter than my future" he laughed.

"That's legit actually" she chuckled.
















"Natalie," Jungkook uttered when Natalie tried her best passing by Jungkook while pretending not to see him. To no avail, he's faster to hold her wrist.

"Nat, let's have a word"  he sighed.

Natalie slowly nodded and followed behind Jungkook. She didn't have the gut to look at him. "Ehem" he cleared his throat. "Nat, i'm sorry , " he began.

"Sorry for all my wrongdoings and bad behaviour . Sorry that you have to see my bad side. I know I scared you too much that you decided didn't want to see me again. But, my days without you are meaningless" he stared deeply into her eyes. "Again, I'm sorry" he sincerely apologised. She curved a smile.

"It's okay, Jungkook. I understood. " she held both his hands . " I missed you , btw" she blushed.

Jungkook placed his strong hands around her waist, bringing her closer to him. Her scent was so sweet that he eventually fell harder and harder. He smiled. their faces were just few inchs away . "I miss you too, baby" He kissed her forehead.










"That's not the answer stupid" Elle cursed while furiously snatching the paper from Yoongi. She rolled her eyes at him. "How did I even ended up with you anyway" she sighed.

"Hey. I'm not that bad to work with. I just need time to understand the damn questions and oh I'm not stupid" he snatched the paper back from Elle. Earning a death glare from her. She held the look of a serial killer when she's mad. "What the is this omega doing here!?" Yoongi pointed on the question that instantly had his attention after he laid his eyes on the paper. "Because it's in the formula duh" Elle snatched it back again.


The snatching paper game was so strong.

"Stupid" she scoffed.

"You seriously should be grateful"

Yoongi uttered expressing his frustration. If it was not because of calculus, and if it's not because they had to work in group of two, if it's not because of Sir Byun paired them up, he wouldn't be stucked there sitting beside Elle. Of course, after what had happened before.

"No. It's hard for me to be grateful having to work with you. It's hard" Elle rolled her eyes. She still couldn't forgive Yoongi for talking bad about Namjoon, and her feelings towards Yoongi made it more complicated for her to do anything near him. "Now go. I'll solve this by myself" Elle immediately stood and packed her things. She had no intention of looking back to see Yoongi's face and his reactions because she knew, he would glare at her.

She knew him a lot!

"as you wish" Yoongi shouted before Elle was completely vanished from his sight.




 

 

 

On one fine saturday, the boys were called to the President's office. They knew what it was all about.

"Anything new , boys?" The seven boys gathered up in their president's office.

Jungkook wasn't prepared to say anything because he knew, all this time he did nothing but flirting and chasing after Natalie. He declared both of them as official lovebirds. Natalie likes him and he too, likes her.

"Rapmonster?" Their president uttered. As the leader, he must have something to report about. He expected something coming out from Namjoon's mouth.

"Sorry sir but we didn't get what we're supposed to get. We have no information about the blog's writer. We're clueless" Finally he uttered honestly. Yes, the engineer from BigH told them that the writer of Behind The Scene blog is a student in SIH. That's why the boys were ordered to transfer out from their private school. 

The President wants them to go do some haunting and killing job.

"You guys are so disappointing." The President glared at every one of them, sending chills down every one's spines. "By next week, I want at least, AT LEAST,  one of you provide fresh information about this matter. I ing don't want to hear like 'Sorry sir but we didn't get anything' . If I knew you guys tend to hide things from me, you'll all die" the President gave death stares to the boys. By this time, they all were seriously scared and guilty. Because of a crazy little thing called love , they forgot their own responsibility and priority as devoted members to their gang. They looked at each other. As all eyes landed on the leader, Namjoon or famously known as Rapmonster in the gang, he spoke. "We promise ,"


The president smirked as he heard them vowed.