BTS11

Behind The Scene

 Elle was walking in the hallways when suddenly she saw Yoongi was staring at her from the 2nd floor. She wanted to ignore and walk pass him but her legs didn't want to cooperate with her.  She was stunned. She took a few steps back to avoid Yoongi's gaze, until he was completely out of her sight. She glanced to where Yoongi was before and silently praising the God when he was no longer there.  

 

 "Elle" someone uttered from behind , a guy's voice, causing Elle to jump a little. She gulped. She dared herself to turn facing the guy. "Oh hey, Namjoon" she sighed in relief. Yoongi was no where to be seen near Namjoon. "Do you need anything?" She asked breaking the awkward silence between them. Although it's been only mere seconds but she really felt uncomfortable talking to him. Namjoon nodded. "I have something to ask you about" he grinned.    

 

Namjoon kneeled in front of Elle gaining attention from everyone. It's so out of the blue. "What are you doing ?" Elle covered her blushing face. "Will you be my partner?" He pulled out a bouquet of roses . The students went crazy. "What ? Partner for what ?" Elle was confused.            

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

        "A prom!?," Oliv asked in confusion. She didn't know that there will be a prom. "What prom?" Both Elle and Natalie shrugged. "Molla. I'm sure enough I follow all the updates at school but prom, I think there will be no such prom" Natalie grabbed her novel and put it in her bag. She had finished reading the last chapter of The Dark Divine, starring Grace Divine and Daniel Kalbi. Such a beautiful story, She thought. Having a vampire boyfriend was one of her bucketlist and it's on top , badasses would do if vampires are proven myths.

  "When is the prom?" She packed her belongings and arranged all of them neatly in places or else she would be attacked by a sudden irritation , insisting her to place the things in order. The thought of having an OCD popped on Natalie's mind out of the blue. She shrugged. "Namjoon said it's tonight" Elle uttered.   

Both Olivia and Natalie choked.

 

 They shot Elle their blank looks.  

   "What. The. ." Cursed Olivia. Natalie was too speechless to even say a word. They waited for Elle's response, hoping that their question would be answered through the power of telepathy .

"Yes I agreed to go" Elle nodded while giving the girls her sweetest smile ever as if she understood well what her friends were thinking.  Aha! It worked. Telepathy does exist. Natalie laughed.  

"Well then. Let's get you ready" Olivia pulled Elle's wrist and dragged her back home. She had already told Natalie to do some groceries shopping just now before they left.

 

 

    Natalie walked to the nearest market without any shopping list. She knew it would be hard since she didn't know what to buy. As soon as she stepped into the main door of the market, she sighed. "Guess I'll have to sleep overnight in this huge place" she murmured.

 

 

 

"Now let's see, cadbury, skittles, snickers, mr potato, milo, kitkat " that's too much of junk food don't you think? Well who wouldn't fall for their sweetness? Esp skittles as it is so colorful and crunchy. "Okay I'm done with sweets now-"

"Those sweets could never beat your sweetness" a voice uttered from Natalie's behind.

It's loud and crystal clear it belonged to a guy and he was probably nearby. She turned.

"Huh Jeon Jungkook. You actually do groceries too. How cute" Natalie swiped  her tears. Fake tears and of course being so suddenly dramatic . Jungkook chuckled.

"You should really never underestimate me , Natalie. I've been following you around and obviously I could tell this is probably your first time doing groceries. Well, I have a good news for you, I'm  an actual expert in groceries shopping. You'll just have to watch and learn" with that, Jungkook pushed the trolley and led the way to every sections. The trolley was getting full in mere seconds. Jungkook is a husband material. Definitely.

   His phone rang.

"Nae hyung I'll be there in no time" he hung up then slowly fixed his gaze at Natalie. She was confused.

"I have to go, sorry" the sign of guilty was clearly shown on his face. He didn't want to leave her but he had something important to do. He sighed.

Natalie nodded and offered him a warm smile " it's okay, I'm grateful that I finally done with this groceries thingy , with your help. " she giggled

"thank you, kookie" she blushed.

She called him Kookie. What a cute name.

"I'll call you later" he winked at her before making his way to the exit.

 

 

 

"Yes, Namjoon hyung? " Jungkook called the handsome,  charismatic, smart yet childish leader of Bangtan,  Kim Namjoon.