BTS04

Behind The Scene

       "Are you sure about this ?" Changjo zipped his jacket and got himself ready on his motorbike. He waited for Natalie to respond .

      "Yes oppa." Natalie rushed out to the school main gate as soon as the bell rang. She already told Elle and Olivia before so they didn't have to worry about her much.

     "Okay then . Hop on and hold tight. I'm a fast rider" Changjo started the engine and they headed to the factory , where the incident happened. It took only half an hour from school. At first, Natalie only asked for Changjo to give her a ride and she could go home by herself but Changjo insisted to accompany her . He was concerned of Natalie's safety. Moreover, the place where they were heading to was dangerous.

      Along their way to there, Changjo was being mischievous. He speed up so Natalie would be afraid and tightened her arms around his waist. And it worked. Natalie was silently crying at his back but she tried to calm herself down. The actual fact was, she's secretly cursing on him.

      





    

     "Ahh~ oppa. There's still blood marked here" Natalie pointed to the ground. She wasn't scared since she had Changjo with her. That guy was staring at the ground . He wasn't surprised at all. "It's actually everywhere , Nat" he smiled.

      Natalie took her phone out and captured few pictures of the scene. She wrote the details in points form on her notebook.

     "Natalie, why are you doing this? I've been wondering about it since yesterday" Changjo looked at her while resting his body against the wall. With both his hands tucked in his pockets. As usual.

     "Oh. Sorry that I forgot to tell you. I'm actually working on a blog along with my friends. It's a long story , oppa. It has something to do with the scholarship. You know, those ridiculous rules. One of the rules is the main reason why I end up here" she continued on writing some new details that she had just discovered.

      "But why did you choose this case?" He knew about the blog . He often read it and he's one of the annoying silent reader. In fact, he bookmarked the website . 

      "Because this case seems to get many attention" she explored the entire factory. She found nothing but a broken window. It was bad.

      "Aigoo~ you girls are so reckless" Changjo heaved a sigh. Natalie ignored him and continued searching for something through the window. She jumped across it and landed on something underneath her shoes. It shined brightly when the sunlight hit it. She picked it up.

     "A necklace?" She questioned herself. It looked like dogs' tags and something was written on it.

     "Jk" she pronounced it clearly. Thinking that the necklace had nothing to do with all this mess, she decided to keep it. She placed it in between the pages. "Oppa, let's go home. It's getting dark" she shouted.













     



     

 

 

 

 

        "I lost it" Jungkook sighed. He threw the remote away then kicked Jimin's leg for cheating in the battle. They have been playing games since morning.

      "You're just unfortunate" Namjoon replaced Jungkook's spot . At that time , the Bangtan Boys were enjoying their free days. It had been almost a month since they were discharged from doing missions. The President didn't let them out to avoid the boys from being noticed since someone might have seen them before. Otherwise, the polices would never know about the incident.


    "Yah Kim Taehyung! Stay away from me " Yoongi shouted when he realized that Taehyung was sleeping with his feet on Yoongi's face. They argued.


     "I cook something delicious for us to eat. " Jin prepared some delicious korean dishes for the boys. He was like the mother in their group and Namjoon was the father.  The other were just brats and jerks. Namjoon and Jin did a great job as parents.

     
    Beep beep beeeep


        "Boys, i want you to take a look at this one website" the President appeared surprisingly on the computer screen . The boys gathered as they sat in silence . A link appeared below the screen and Hoseok clicked  it. A website appeared and the latest update was about the incident.

     'Behind The Scene: Dead Bodies Were Found and Blood Marks Are Everywhere. KILLERS ARE SUSPECTED AS A GROUP OF BOYS INVOLVED IN MAFIA . ' 

      NEO; A witness, only wanted to be known as Mr Kim, 29 years old, admitted that he heard loud noises when he was on his way home. He felt something weird because the factory was abandoned years ago . He intended to ignore it but when he heard screaming and shouting coming from the factory, he decided to carefully approach it and see for himself about what's going on . As he came nearer, he was so shocked when he saw a group of boys wearing all black were murdering those innocent men by stabbing them and blood could be seen everywhere. Mr Kim then left the scene and immediately went to a safer place to make an emergency call  but unfortunately, when the polices arrived, those bad guys were already gone. Only the corpses were found lying covered in blood. Mr Kim described the killers as a group of seven teenage boys.






    As Bangtan boys done reading the article, they remained quiet. They already knew what will happen next.   The President smirked. He took a sip of his coffee.
    

     "Boys, holiday time is over. I want all of you to find and kill the witness " They nodded in unison .


       



    as predicted.