BTS05

Behind The Scene

        Principal Kim stared at the boys, emotionless. She was quite surprised that there were seven new students will transfer to Seoul International Highschool all at the same time. She cleared .

       "I was told that all of you were the best students in you previous school" she raised a brow. By judging at the boys' appearances, they're more like bad boys than smartasses.

       "Yes, Principal Kim" Namjoon replied. He looked down while trying hard to hold his laughter. He wanted to laugh so bad because Principal Kim's face was hilarious. She looked like a witch. The ugliest one.

       "But I'm not the type that could trust people easily. I want a proof" she folded her arms. Giving the boys her death glare. With the thought that the boys might be afraid of her.

       Instead, each of them calmly ped their bags and took out their files. In those files were their certificates, documents and etc. After spending like an hour , Principal Kim finally done checking the files. It was confirmed that they're the best students in their previous school. How shocking was that .

      "So , tell me. Why SIH?" She folded her arms and rested her right elbow on the chair. She moved simultaneously to left and right  , waiting for an answer.

      "We're ordered to transfer here. " Jimin spoke softly didn't want to sound rude. He smiled. Principal Kim nodded. She returned them the files and briefed them about the entire school. The rules, especially.

         At that time, Natalie had some urgent business to discuss with Principal Kim . She headed to the Principal's room altogether with Elle and Olivia. She knocked and was asked to come in. Her eyes widened after seeing new faces were welcoming her, strangely. She blinked for couple of time then decided to ignore. Probably just some visitors, she thought.

         "Principal Kim, I am here to discuss about something"


         "Yes, Natalie. Oh, Olivia and Elle are here too. Girls, could you please show these boys around? Since you're here , lending a helping hand won't harm tho. " The girls nodded and waited for the boys, outside.

         
          Jungkook was so stunned. He didn't move even an inch. He was paralyzed. Taehyung who realized about it immediately pinched Jungkook's cheeks . Jungkook hissed.

         "Welcome back to earth dear Mr Jeon" Taehyung teased. He pulled Jungkook and they left the room with so much noises.




         "I'm Olivia and this is Elle. We're 18 this year and our class is located at 3rd floor. As you can see, this is the Principal's room. Right there on the left corner is the restroom. we have basketball court in the hall and lockers are provided for each students to keep their belongings. Each students will be provided two lockers and -"

        "Can I kiss your lips?" Taehyung was being a freak at that time. Olivia was so shocked and so did Elle. The rest of Bangtan were speechless. Seriously, Kim Taehyung.

        "End of briefing. Thank you" Olivia dragged Elle with her since she could no longer hide her blushing face. It's a shameful moment. The Bangtan Boys immediately bowed as a sign of apologise except Taehyung, he giggled.
"Ahh," he grinned exposing his shiny teeth "i like her" .















      


      


     On the rooftop, as usual, Natalie was enjoying the view. The flowers were starting to bloom as it's spring time soon. She captured some selcas of her with the flowers as her background. When she was looking at the pictures she'd taken, a figure happened to appear against the door to the rooftop. A boy.  Only half of him was captured. She didn't knew him . "Perhaps, a ghost?" Her eyes widened. She suddenly felt cold . She remembered that there was a rumor about a student who committed suicide on the rooftop due to depression. The student was a boy. She gulped.

       She quickly stood and intended to leave, but before she even managed to take a baby step, someone bumped into her. She fell with a loud thud.
"I- I'm sorry" Natalie uttered while carefully trying to stand up. She lowered her gaze, not wanting to have an eye contact with the person that she had just bumped into. She could tell it's a guy since he's not wearing a skirt.  she bit her lips. Dead.

     'Calm down Natalie. ' she took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

     'There's only one thing I can do right now' she determined to



    'RUN'



     She ran passed the guy and quickly closed the door behind her. She was so afraid since the guy was not talking nor moving an inch. 'It must be the ghost' she panted heavily.













          The guy grabbed his nametag that fell earlier when they accidentally bumped into each other. He sighed. 'Jeon Jungkook' the words formed on his nametag.  He smirked. 

         "Looks like she's the type that hard to get" he chuckled.