BTS03

Behind The Scene

     Natalie went to the rooftop to finish her breakfast . She enjoyed sight seeing of the entire school from up there. There were also some flowers planted and vintage benches provided not just for the students to use but also to beautify the scenery. Only Natalie who's often went up there. Maybe others were just too busy aiming for a high pointer since final was approaching.

      The cool breeze slightly blew the strand of Natalie's hair that covered half of her face. She felt relaxed. But, her lips remained still. There wasn't a curve formed.

     
     "You look so much more beautiful when you smile" a manlier voice suddenly broke the silence. She turned and surprised to see someone whom she barely talk with and never ever had a closer bond before. He's one of the school Kingka, surely loved by every girls. Choi Jonghyun, famously known as Changjo and a sunbae to her. A member of Teen Top.

      "Heol. Choi Jonghyun sunbaenim"Natalie immediately bowed to show her respect towards him. She stood straightly " annyeonghaseyo sunbae. Mianhae for not noticing you earlier. " she apologised. She was also surprised that her attitude changed 360° when coincidently meeting a sunbae. A handsome one. She lowered her gaze and tried hard to hide her blushing face. It was a blessing that she could talk with Changjo.

       Changjo chuckled. He found it's cute.


     "Please. Just call me Changjo but I prefer you call me oppa. Sounds lovely" he tucked both of his hands in his pockets and slowly made his way to Natalie. They're now just few metres away. Close enough to look at each others face and having a little moment of eye contact . Natalie blushed even more.

     "I like your smile. It's the sweetest thing I've seen in my life. " He approached  her to have a closer look at her face. He found a soft hole formed in her right cheek when she smiled. A dimple.

      " and you have a dimple too."


     Natalie froze in her spot. She didn't know what to do since it's their first conversation . Plus, he's a kingka. Take a wrong step then she'll die. Killed by many many many fangirls.

       "Choi Jong-"

       "No. Call me oppa" he hushed .


      With a guilty look on her face, she forced herself to do what he wished for. "O-o-o-oppa"

        "Gangnam style?" they suddenly laughed .

        " heol oppa. You're so funny" she laughed even more. Couldn't stop herself from laughing. She hold her stomach as it's seriously hurt from laughing too much.

        "Aigoo. seems like you're the type that laughs a lot. I like it" he giggled. Both of them continue their conversation with some topics that students usually discussed with each others . From that day, they became closer from time to time.










    









  



   "So, Natalie, have you found anything about the mafia gang or whatever they're called? " Olivia asked curiously while performing some of taekwondo moves that she had learnt earlier in her class.

     "No. I still haven't discovered anything yet" Natalie sighed. She tried asking the polices in charge of the case but they didn't show the sign of wanting to cooperate. So, she gave up.

     "Nat, what about going to the location. Maybe you could find something there" Elle suggested an idea.  The factory wasn't far from Natalie's house so why not.

     "Is that a great idea? Why it sounds like creepy" Natalie shuddered. She continued writing her essays that she ought to hand in tomorrow morning . She was absent today due to not feeling well. She caught a cold and have to stay home the whole day. Luckily, the girls agreed to stay at Natalie's home for a while. At least Nat wouldn't feel bored.


     "Molla. You'll never know unless you try" Olivia did a backflip and performed a kick.  She was satisfied with her improvement.


      "Okay then. I will go there tomorrow. After school " Natalie surrendered. She knew she didn't have other option. Besides, the incident was few weeks ago so everything will be fine. Perhaps.
 Elle was working on the keyboards. She spent the rest of her afternoon hours with updating new infos on their blog. As for now, Behind The Scene got 300 followers.

      "Anything new?" Olivia grabbed a bottle of cold water and took a sip of it. She was drowned in sweats. A sign of a healthy life. Elle returned her a warm smile.

      " yes, I've been updating about international challenges that are trending these days. Lots of people commented on our updates. " Elle was obviously satisfied and happy with her efforts. She had been staying up for couple of days just to make sure she delivered good infos to the readers.

     "Such as...?"


      " have you heard about the ice bucket challenge? The game is like this. When one does the challenge, he/she has to mention few names for them to do the same. They have to fill the bucket with tons of ice and cold water then pour the water on them. Wuuuh it must be fun to do that" Elle explained in excitement. Natalie who had just completed her essays came closer since she's so interested to hear the rest.

     "Next one is, don't judge challenge. For this challenge, you will have to record a video of you being ugly at the beginning of the video then Baaam! You suddenly change to a better form . Like a magic. I discovered about this challenge on Instagram. It's cool" Elle took her iphone and showed the girls some of the Don't Judge Challenge videos. They were impressed.


      "And the next one is the latest one. Spicy Ramen Challenge. This challenge only requires you to eat ramen. A spicy ramen. I'm not sure about how spicy the ramen is but so far I've seen few people who did the challenge, cried. So, they must have hurt their tongues" Natalie gulped. She likes spicy food but not that type of spicy that could make her eyes watery. Olivia gave them her mischievous smile. Well, she's the queen of spicy food.


     
     
     



      Baby baby geudaeneun caramel macchiato ~


     Natalie's iphone rang indicated a message was received. She read it. It was from Changjo .

      'Mind spending your precious 2 hours with me ? ^^'

      'Annyeong oppa. Are we going somewhere? :3'

      'Aingg~ that's a secret. Get change. I'll be there less than 15 mins'

      'Arasso~'



    "Girls, I'm going out for a while. Need anything?" Natalie dressed up in a comfortable sweatshirt matched with  acid jeans . She's ready to go.


    "You should buy the spicy ramen. We need to do the challenge" Olivia giggled.

     "Aishhh this punk. You eat it by yourself. Just buy coffees . Don't waste your money on useless things" Elle nagged . She hates spicy food .

    





















       

    
     


    
           "Oppa. Can you do me a favour ? Natalie broke the silence between when she finally have the gut to ask the guy who were staring at her with arms folded.

            "About what ? " Changjo raised a brow.