BTS06

Behind The Scene

        A moan escaped from Olivia's lips. She was being kicked too hard and she's suffering like hell. 'Aishh this guy' she cursed the guy who happened to be her opponent for Today's Match , Lee Byunghun or precisely , Ljoe.

      "Is that all what you got?" He pissed her off . He knew that Olivia was the type that easily gets mad when someone teases her ability. And of course, Ljoe was on the top list of people she hated. They're enemies since forever.

       "Yah! You -" she was cut by the timer, indicated that Taekwondo class had come to an end. She was hoping for a revenge by trying to kick Ljoe but he was fast enough to make her lying hopelessly on the floor. Everyone , including Ljoe were laughing at her. He's not even helping her to get up. He just helped her with laughing his off.  "You're," she stood. "Gonna pay for this Ljoe"

        The room suddenly became silent. Ljoe's jaw dropped. His eyes were fixed to Olivia. "What are you looking at!?" She shouted. At that time , she felt something sticky on the corner of her lips, it tasted bad and it hurts.

      "Liv, you're bleeding" Ljore raised his hand with an intention to wipe the blood away but Olivia slapped him. She was shaking to death.

      "Stay away from me" she cried. Without turning back , she ran away from Ljoe. He tried to chase her but he got a middle finger as a warning sign. He screamed in frustration.

      'Liv,' he kneeled . 'I'm sorry'



















        "Hey," a guy in SIH uniform approached Olivia. He sat beside her. "You're bleeding, too much" he was concerned about her yet got ignored instead. He heaved a sigh.

       "Go away" she warned . She didn't like it when someone sees her crying. She hates showing others as they might think of her as a weak girl. That's why she learned Taekwondo. She wanted to be strong.

       "I won't. " he uttered.


      "Leave me al-" he grabbed her face and kissed her soft lips. They stayed like that for a while until Olivia's brain was sane enough to conclude about what was happening at that time.
    'A stranger is kissing you, stupid' she finally got the message 'WTF PUSH HIM' and finally knew how to react. She pushed him. "What are you doing !?" She yelled in anger. She was about to leave but that guy stopped her. "I was just trying to clean it for you" he explained. Calmly.

           "Why!?" She hit his chest simultaneously.

           "Because, I like blood," he smirked . How annoying was that .

           "And I like you"



       Silence.


         "Who are you?" Olivia wiped her lips harshly . Didn't care about the pain that attacked her . The guy chuckled.


     "Kim Taehyung. "


     "Good. I hate you from now on" she walked passed him and headed to the door. Since it's almost dark, she had to go home.  Yet she was pulled into an embrace.

      "You'd better change that to I Love You" he laughed .


     












        "Heol" Elle gasped. "He did that to you?" She immediately went to the bathroom to get a wet towel. Olivia's lips had swollen. She had bruises all over her body especially her face.

         "Aishh that spoiled brat. How could he" Natalie shook her head showing a sign of disappointment. She grabbed her phone and dialed a number.

          "Oppa, we need to have a word about your friend. Ljoe. " Natalie nagged and yelled on the phone like a mad person. She couldn't stand it when her bestfriend was bullied. Bullied? Yo man she's bleeding. Bleeeeeeeeding I say.

          "Probably Changjo. " Olivia shrugged. She moaned when Elle was being careless . They had a little moment of Arguments but Elle always won tho. She's the Queen of Persuading other living soul.

          Natalie came and handed Olivia the phone. she stared at it with clueless face on until a familiar face appeared. It's Ljoe.

          "Look, Liv, I'm sorry for everything. I know it's my bad for treating you like that. I should've been -" Olivia ended the video call. She gave the phone back to its owner and decided to sleep. Natalie and Elle both sighed.

      "Oliv, I'll be downstairs. Call me if u need anything" Elle left the room and switched the light off. She headed to the kitchen to prepare herself a cup of latte caramel. She noticed that Natalie still hadn't sleep yet and was busy tapping on something.

          "Why are you still up?" Elle opened the drawer and found a packet of instant coffee. She took it.

          "I'm playing Color Switch" Natalie responded with her eyes still fixed on the screen.

         "What did Ljoe say to you?" Elle then took the seat next to Natalie. She glanced at the clock located on the fridge. 2:30 a.m. it's such a fortunate that they didn't have school on the next upcoming few hours.

         "That he's sorry and guilty . That's all. He said it while crying . " Natalie snatched the cup away from Elle then took a sip of it. Actually , more like half of it.

  Suddenly, Natalie remembered something . It's about what she'd found just now in between Elle's Chemistry notebook pages. A picture of Elle and a guy holding hands while sitting on a bench at a playground. It was a picture of Elle back then when she was around 8 year old. The guy's name was written on the back of the picture.
        "Heyyyy Elle. Who's Min Yoongi?" Elle was shocked and accidentally spit out the water to Natalie's face.
"WTF ELLE . THAT JUST COME OUT FROM YOUR MOUTH YOU PIECE OF SHEEEEEEEEEEEEET " She rushed to the toilet to clean her face.

      
     

      ''He's someone that I now assumed as a stranger''  Elle uttered quietly to herself.
























         10 years ago~



     "Elle , i wanna tell you something" the cute guy, Min Yoongi held her wrist and brought her to the nearest bench located at the playground. He took out a small box and gave it to her. He smiled.

     "Open it , open it," he said it excitedly and forced the little Elle to be quick"i give it to you as the very last present from me . " he grinned showing his teeth. Elle frowned. "Last?" She asked.

      Little Yoongi nodded. "I'm moving to somewhere far , Elle. And this is what I could afford to give you" his voice softened . "It's pretty , Yoongi. I love it" she gave him a warm smile. When she was about to wear the necklace, Yoongi stopped her " let me do it for you" he tied her hair in a loose ponytail and wrapped his arms around her neck. Their eyes met . "Done" he chuckled.

      "Yoongi, come. We need to go" a husky voice called Yoongi from afar. They both felt sad .

      "Let's take a picture together before you go" She took out a camera and asked random people to capture their picture. Once it's done. They bid goodbyes to each other. "Never forget me , Elle" he winked. Elle suddenly felt something warm flowing down her cheeks. She's crying.

      'Goodbye Yoongi'


   Since their last met, she had never ever ever seen him again. They've lost contact . She'd missed him for years . She tried to find him but everything she did was useless.  Until that day, when she finally managed to move on long ago, he came back.




     "I'm Olivia and this is Elle....." Olivia introduced Elle to the new faces in front of them. Elle wasn't paying attention to whatsoever she was blabbering about, what got her attention was the mysterious and mischievous looking guy who was actually staring at her too. Their eyes met . 'Min Yoongi' she thought.