BTS13

Behind The Scene

"It's been a while since our last update" Elle shrugged. She threw herself in the bed. Resting her head on both her arms. As she stared at the ceiling, her memories with Namjoon dominated her mind. It had been weeks since their so-called-prom-date. Nothing really changed between her and Namjoon instead they both became closer but the one who had been avoiding meeting with Elle was Min Yoongi.



I repeat, Min Yoongi.

At school, whenever they coincidently met, Yoongi would take out his phone or went to another way as long as he's not getting any near to Elle. It's like she's some kind of disease that must be avoided. He never looks at Elle like before.


'He hates me' Elle sighed.

"Blame Natalie for not getting any informations. That lazy panda is just so lazy" Olivia grabbed a pillow and threw it at Natalie who's peacefully enjoying her sips of chocolate milk. She tried to avoid but to no avail, she's now covered in chocolate and it's ing hot. She just boiled the water few mins ago. It's hotter than sauna.

"Ugh Olivia your pretty face deserve to be thrown fresh flowers you know, including the vase " she placed her mug on a table and headed to the bathroom to clean herself. The girls giggled. "But seriously Natalie, we need new informations. Last time I checked , we have 1 new unfollower" Elle rolled on the bed, enjoying the soft material on her skin, it's so comfy. This explained why Natalie always falls asleep as soon as she closed her eyes. "Okay okay. I'll do it tomorrow. Just stay away from my bed will you?, " she pushed Elle away causing her to fall flatly on the floor. With a loud thump. "Besides, it's only 1 unfollower. One. O-N-E. " Natalie rolled her eyes.


"And sleep on the floor. Bed is all mine" she jumped on the bed and spread her arms and legs widely. Elle cursed.

 Olivia on the other side was busy practising her new taekwondo moves. Talking about taekwondo, Taehyung and Olivia were partners and Ljoe was their coach since he majored in taekwondo and will finish his training lesson less than a month. She realised that Ljoe and Taehyung weren't cooperating with each other. They're more to rivals. Everytime they practiced new moves, Ljoe would make sure Olivia get to learn it first. Usually Taehyung would learn it by himself. Who needs a coach when he could probably master it just by using the 'watch and learn' method.  She did a backflip and landed on the floor gracefully. She cheered.



"Hey Elle, what's going on between you and that Yoongi guy? You both seemed awkward" Natalie asked.



Elle gulped.



















    On the rooftop , as usual, Natalie texted Changjo to meet her there. She could use a company while doing her job which was being a 'professional' spy.

"Hey" Changjo appeared from behind the door and casually made his way to her. His heart pounding like crazy. 'Why is she so beautiful' he thought but then chased it away. They're friends. Just friends. 'Keep that on mind Choi Jonghyun' he shook his head.

"Oppa. Can we go to this one place ? Pleaseeeeee" she whined like a 5 year old kid begging for ice creams. Changjo chuckled. Her cuteness was what he craved for ever since their last hangout. Now , Changjo realised she often spent her time with that Jungkook guy , which was far from his liking. He was jealous when Natalie always went home with Jungkook. Also, they both were always together everywhere excluding going to toilets. Now that sounded rated. "To where?" He stood in front of Natalie , tucking his hands in pockets and fixing his gaze into her big rounded eyes. She grinned.

"I just found out about this one place where the suspects often seen passing by. I'm 100% sure it's true oppa. Can we go there ?" She pleaded.

"you girls seriously need to stop involving yourselves in cases like that. It's dangerous" he frowned. He didn't understand why Natalie willingly risks her life.

"Oppa. Nothing will happen. Trust me. I-"

"Why are you so sure about that Natalie? Judging from that case, it's ing dangerous for you girls to in.
I don't want anything happen to you. Even for me and the rest, it's freaking hard to handle. We-" he realised something. He was shocked and speechless.

'Ow ' he silently cursed.

"And by handle you mean ?" Natalie's expression changed. "What've you been hiding from me , Choi Jonghyun? " she stepped closer waiting for his response. He gulped.

"I, we, the boys, we- " he stammered. Didn't know what to say. He could tell that she's burning. Her eyes reflected her burning anger.


"What? What are you hiding from me?" She folded her arms.

"We were," Changjo couldn't think of anything until something came up .


Blog.


"Actually Natalie, we , Teen Top have a blog too. We updated almost about everything that's going on nowadays. We just didn't tell anyone about it. You're the first one that caught me red-handed" he faked a chuckle. Hoping that his excuse was acceptable and quite rational. She laughed. Out of the blue.

"Why are you laughing?" He questioned her. Feeling humiliated a lil bit. "You should see your face. It's entertaining" Natalie couldn't stop giggling. Being so irritated with the girl, Changjo tickled her. She tried to run away from him but accidentally tripped over his right foot.

They both fell.


With Changjo on top of her.


Their eyes locked to each other.


Their faces just few inchs away.


 
Something told Changjo that it was his only chance.



'Kiss her you stupid' an inner voice ordered him to do so. Slowly, he closed the tiny gap between them.



"Nat, I'm sorry but-"  changjo was pulled away from her. He was thrown to the left side forcefully. Just in the blink of an eye, he got bruises all over his face. He was punched by a guy.


The guy turned revealing Jeon Jungkook who was insanely mad. He got a grip of Changjo's collar and punched him right on his left cheek. "Jungkook stop! What are you doing? Stop" she tried to stop him but he didn't listen.


Seeing Changjo didn't even get up to fight back, Natalie cried. "JEON JUNGKOOK. STOP. YOU'RE ING HURTING HIM JUST PLEASE STOP!" she pleaded. She kneeled on the ground to protect Changjo from being beaten more but he was dragged away by Jungkook. Far away from her.


"WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US JUST NOW WAS AN ACCIDENT. I TRIPPED AND WE FELL. NOTHING MORE THAN THAT! PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM" she backhugged Jungkook to calm him down. That was the only way that she could think of. But he pushed her aside.


 Soon, after Jungkook's done with Changjo. He glared at Natalie and headed towards her. She was so shocked and terrified that he might hit her too. She backed off. "Jung-" he grabbed her wrist and pulled her away , far from the rooftop, away from the students, through all the hallways , until they reached this one empty place. An abandoned classroom.

 He let go of her wrist and pinned her against the wall. He stared at her deeply into her eyes. Perhaps searching for something. Fear. He found fear. Clearly he scared her too much. She cried.


"Nat, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I don't know why I am like this" he kissed her forehead, sending chills down her spine. Their eyes met.


"As I said before. I want you" he slowly closed the gap between them and kissed her soft lips. He wrapped his arms around her waist, wanting her closer to him. Surprisingly, she didn't retaliate.


He pulled away. She pushed him lightly. Creating a distance between them. Slowly, she turned.



"Stay away from me Jungkook" she ran away leaving the speechless Jungkook alone.