BTS07

Behind The Scene

      History class was finally over. All of the students in class 5A-1 sighed in relief. "Okay class. Before we dismiss, i have a task for you to complete. This project will be done individualy. And each students will get a different task. Hand in within next week " Mrs Park gave the students each one a paper. It had the instructions written on it "oh god. " Elle rolled her eyes.

     It's recess time.



     "Aren't you coming ?" Olivia asked. It was rare to see Elle holding books during recess. It's like once in a lifetime. "No," Elle sighed " I have to do some research at the library. Go on without me " she smiled. Soon, Olivia and Natalie went to satisfy their craves , leaving Elle all alone in the class. "I thought they'd choose me over food. " she mumbled.


     


      At the library, there were so many book shelves and each has its own section. Elle went to the History . She rummaged the shelf trying to find a book about The Great War For Civilisation.  "Aishh . Today must be my bad day" she searched almost everywhere but couldn't find the book that she needed. When she finally gave up, her eyes suddenly spotted something.  She cheered. "Aha! Found it" but unfortunately, she's just too short. The book was placed on the highest part of the shelf. She even stretched her arm and legs but it was useless. "," she cursed "they should have really provided a chair or something . Ugh. I can't-" a hand out of nowhere suddenly took the book out from its place. ' Oh that was easy' Elle blinked in disbelief. She then turned and surprised to see a tall guy standing straightly in front of her. He got the book in his hand. "Here," he smiled " I happened to pass by and saw you were struggling to get this thick book. " Elle stared at the guy, blankly. She gave a sweet smile in return and thanked him . "I'm Kim Namjoon" he smiled exposing his cute dimple. Elle was attracted to it.  Their eyes met.

      "Yah ! Kim Namjoon" a voice suddenly broke the silence between Elle and Namjoon. They both turned and saw a guy was approaching them "ahh Yoongi" Namjoon walked to him and they both left. Elle was stunned. Yoongi's cold face killed her butterflies.


















       "Yah! Changjo oppa. Don't touch that" Natalie was busy doing her task at the rooftop. She was there since the school hours ended . "Uuu whats this. Ahhh . A highlighter? How this thing works" Changjo kept on disturbing her stuffs. After his judo practice, he knew Natalie was there so he went to check her out . Natalie snatched the highlighter from him . She pinched Changjo's arm . "Heyy that hurts" he moaned. " Oppa you should go home" she pouted. Changjo was such a troublesome to her. "Arasso . I will " he chuckled when he saw Natalie was sulking. he found it's fun teasing her. "Take care of yourself , nae ? Dont go home too late" he ruffled Natalie's hair and headed to the door. When he's finally gone, she continued her work.

    
     "Aishhhhhhh . YAH! ," She yelled when she heard footsteps approaching her "Choi Jonghyun" when she turned, it was actually an unfamiliar looking guy   . She frowned . "It's, Jeon Jungkook" he approached her and kneeled in front of her. He stared into her eyes , deeply. Then, his gaze dropped to her school uniform and spotted her tag . "Natalie" he smirked. "What are you doing here and who are you?" She asked while turning her head away. It's such an awkward position . But he remained silent. "We're in the same class" he stood . Natalie was completely clueless . She was known for being ignorant which she knew nothing about whats happening around her unless people tell her. "I've never seen you in my class before . " she packed her things and decided to leave soon since she was disturbed the whole time she's doing her task. 'First, Changjo and now, this guy named Jeon Jungkook' she sighed. "That's because you never look at me" he took few steps forward till there's only slight gap between them. He stared at her with those eyes of him, sending goosebumps all over Natalie's soul. "I'm leaving" she quickly made her way towards the door but Jungkook was fast enough to stand against it . He held the door knob before Natalie manage to get a grip of the rusty knob. She gasped.

   "What do you want from me?" She asked in fear. That guy must've scared her since he had that look of a serial killer. It was creepy.

    "I," he smirked "want you ". Natalie was so shocked that she accidentally tripped when distancing herself from Jungkook. She fell with a loud thud.  A sudden loud bang was heard from the other side of the door . Within few seconds, the door was wide open revealing Changjo who was completely drowned in sweats . "Are you okay ?" His gaze was fixed to Natalie . Immediately, he got her up and tightened his grip on her wrist. He glared at Jungkook . "She's with me" he brought Natalie away  leaving Jungkook alone on the rooftop.


    "This will be a great war" Jungkook smirked while casually making his way to the front gate . There, the rest of Bangtan Boys were waiting for him.



  "We've got a call from the President" Namjoon uttered.