BTS10

Behind The Scene

    "Taehyung" olivia was so fascinated of the view. It's a garden with lots of flowers planted and a dove shaped crystal water fountain . It has various colorful lights surrounded, pointed directly to the statue that the crystal shone so bright. "What is this?" Finally she asked.
  "It's my fave place" he smiled then climbed to the side of the fountain. He stood on it. Fixing his gaze at Olivia.
  "It's beautiful" she spun round and round while giggling. "How do you even know about this place? It's like heaven" she stood next to Taehyung. Their eyes met .
      "So you're probably the angel" she hit him at his arm, accidentally made him almost fall into the water. They chuckled.
       "Actually my mom used to bring me here. It's her fave place since my dad proposed her at here. " he explained as soon as he gestured her to sit on the wooden swing near the fountain. "Oh. Wheres your parents?" She asked while Taehyung pushed her lightly at the back so the swing would move. He sighed "liv," he hesitated "they died in a car accident few years ago. I live with my friends" she felt a sudden guilt inside her. "You don't have to be sorry" already noticed the expression on Olivia's face , he knew she's guilty.

 Silence.


  "Hey, let's go somewhere else" he pulled her wrist and they ran to where he parked his motorbike. They soon left the beautiful garden.


   "Where are we going, Taehyung?" She asked simultaneously along the ride.

    "It's a secret" he hushed her.























 "NOW WHERE THE HELL IS OLIVIA" it's already 12:30a.m. . Natalie dialed hundreds of numbers from her contacts. Almost half of the SIH populations. She asked Changjo to ask Ljoe about Olivia but Ljoe seemed to have no idea of where Olivia went . She gave up. "Aish that girl" Natalie threw herself in the bed. Too tired to even think of Olivia's sudden missing. She closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep.
 

     Meanwhile, Elle on the study table was touching and caressing her lips. She knew Olivia was missing but she didn't care. 'She can take care of herself. I'm 100% sure ' she convinced herself.   'Min Yoongi' a guy suddenly dominated her whole mind. She sighed. 'Why did you kiss me . Why ' she disliked his sudden act but deep inside, she had expected it. She wanted it.



    Ring ring ring



 It was Natalie's phone.


 An unknown number was shown on the screen. 


   Elle was disturbed with the ringtone. She grabbed a pillow and threw it on Natalie's face. She woke up "wtf elle" she cursed. "Your phone" Elle mouthed to her.


    "Hello?"

     "Hey its me, Jungkook"


   She was feeling excited. Without specific reason.

     "Oh hey, Jungkook.  Whats up?"

     "Nothing much. Just wanted to ask something" he softened his voice


     And Natalie had a high expectation of something cheesy coming out from his mouth ,

     "Nat, I- uh. I-" he startled.


      She no longer can hide her grin . She covered with a doll. A panda doll. To hide her squeal.



     "Nat, ummmm" he still hesitated.



    'Yes. Yes. Say it. My answer is yes. Just ask me already' her grin became wider .


      "Have you seen Kim Taehyung?" 




   A total disappointment. An earthquake will occur anytime sooner. Come from a broken heart monster who had such a high expectation.


     "NO. IM NOT HIS MOTHER. " she replied harshly and hung up.









   








    Taehyung helped Olivia to get off from the bike. They both headed to a locked gate. "Come. I'll help you to climb" he kneeled to the ground and waited for Olivia to climb on him. She hesitated at first but decided to climb afterwards. Taehyung jumped and landed safely to the ground. He grabbed Olivia's wrist and pulled her to a place where he really wanted her to see. "Omo Kim Taehyung. I love it" she cheered and hugged him, tightly. She realised her spontaneous action and quickly walked away from him. They stayed in silence for a while. "I know you'd love it" he broke the silence. At that moment, they're staring at the night sky. It's full of stars and they're so bright.  She smiled.

 

 "Taehyung," he turned facing her "thanks. I've seen this in movies and it's one of my bucket list. I'd love to see stars at night. They're so beautiful. " she stared straightly into his eyes.

"Liv, look!" Taehyung pointed to the sky " there's a shooting star" he cheered. "Make your wish , Liv" he closed his eyes and wished for something.

Olivia looked at him. "Do you actually believe things like that, Tae?. Aren't they're myth?" She shook her head and continued to look at the shiny stars. "I don't know. I've always wanted to try it" They both chuckled.     

 

   Soon, they left the place and went to Tae's bike. Olivia was wondering about something earlier and finally had the gut to ask Taehyung. She cleared . "Taehyung," he turned to her "what did you wish for just now" she looked down to hide her blushing face. Taehyung suddenly held both of her hands. He leaned closer to her .  

 

 

 

 

       "You" he whispered.