BTS09

Behind The Scene

       "Well done students. You've done a really great job. All of you" the history teacher, Mrs Park, praised all of her students. She took a medium box out and placed all the tasks in it.

    The school bell rang. It was time for P.E class.





     All the students changed into their P.E shirts and gathered at the basketball court. They usually did their P.E routine there and today , 3 class were gathered at the same time. There was a basketball match among teams. The girls prefered to watch instead and the boys struggled to put up a good show.



     First match BTS vs Teen Top .



 Natalie sat along with her friends. They have prepared popcorns and sodas as their extra companions. "This looks promising" said Natalie. She took a big bite of popcorns while her eyes were fixed to the boys. She waved at Changjo. "Win this match , oppa!" She cheered and that made Jungkook burned in jealousy. Elle in the other hand was lowkey watching Yoongi practicing to shoot the ball. He managed to score for many times eventhough it was just a practice. 'Best of luck , yoongi' she wished.

  "Liv, " shouted Ljoe. He waved at Olivia but got ignored for countless times. Then Taehyung suddenly stood in front of her, blocking her view. "I want that soda" he snatched the soda from Olivia and left only an empty can in her hand. Then he jogged towards his teammates "you better win this match  or I will kill you for drinking my soda,Kim Taehyung" she yelled causing everyone to look at her.

   The first match has begun.

 Yoongi managed to shoot smoothly and gained the first mark for his team. The girls cheered. However, Teen Top ruled the game afterwards and successfully gained marks leaving BTS behind. Natalie, Elle and Olivia watched it in enthusiasm. Natalie sometimes cheered and sometimes she cursed whenever the players did something wrong especially Changjo and Jungkook.


  "YAH!! Changjo you shouldn't have done that"

  "Yah Jungkook. That wasn't the right move you rascal"
 

   The cursing game was so strong.


   "Natalie you seriously need to chill" Elle rolled her eyes.

    "You got zero chill man. Whoaa. Daebak" Olivia playfully . 

    "I do have chill, chill" Natalie raised a canned drink that she bought earlier. it was a CHILL soy bean canned drink. When it comes to drinks, one is never enough.


       the match was over.









   BTS won.























 



      "Ahh I think this book belongs.... here" Elle placed the book she borrowed few days ago on its (sort of) usual place. As remembered, 'History-highest part of bookshelf.. This might be the right place' she murmured. Luckily, this time there was a chair provided so she won't have to wait for a guy to magically appear and helps her. That's just ridiculous. But then, she tripped.


        "Heol. Im sorry . Im sorry" she bowed 90° in front of the person who saved her from falling to the ground. She didn't see the face but it's a guy . Then, She stood straightly and stared at him "Min ... Yoongi? " she immediately walked away , passed him . It's awkward. They're awkward.
' faster Elle faster' she convinced herself to walk faster but suddenly a strong force pinned her against the wall. She was scared. He kissed her.

    "I miss you"


  Elle felt something warm rolled down her cheeks. Tears.

   "I don't know you" she slapped him and ran away, far from him .


   He watched her ran out of the library. His heart whispered to him to chase her but his mind denied it.

   "I miss you" he ruffled his hair.














   "Ahhh. It's almost 5p.m. I better go home" Olivia packed her things and headed to the junior hallway. She decided to finish her Literature work at school since she knew that she won't be doing any at home. Aha. The school was completely empty.


     She can hear her own footsteps climbing down the stairs one by one. It sounded creepy since the clouds suddenly change their color. It's getting dark outside. "Still to early for the sun to completely gone" Olivia glanced at her watch and eerie feelings started to dominate her soul. She ran to the door. "It's raining" she sighed remembering that she didn't bring her umbrella. "How am I supposed to go home now" she pouted. She took out her phone wanted to call either Natalie or Elle but the battery percentage was 0% . She stomped her feet.


    "I'll send you home" a deep voice uttered from behind. She turned. "Taehyung?" She'd said. He approached her. Standing tall in front of her. "We're going to be wet and sick if we go home now. The rain is falling like bullets" she whined. But he chuckled. "We're going for a ride" he pulled her with him , lifted her to the air and sat her at the back. He then jumped on the bike then they left the school compound.



   "KIM TAEHYUNG. WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!" Olivia shouted.

 

 

   "Brace yourself. I'm going to make you fall in love with me" Taehyung giggled.