BTS14

Behind The Scene
Natalie's POV


  JEON JUNGKOOK. This guy was so mysterious and out of the blue. He acted like a monster just now and punched Changjo. Didn't he realise that he'd get detention for punching him without any logical reasons?

 Judging from the way he fought,

He's dangerous.

'What is he?'


 He dragged me all the way from the rooftop to an empty class. It was in chaos. The tables and chairs were thrown to the side of the classroom and it's kind of dark.

     He pinned me against a wall and stared into my eyes not sure looking for what but his stare sent chills to my soul. I chose to stay silent. Scared that he might hurt me too.

 He apologised. I nodded .



 "As I said before. I want you"

We kissed.

 He wanted me ? Why me out of all the goddesses girls out there ? I was too speechless. I didn't know how to react. Honestly , I admitted that I've been thinking about him all this time. I missed him when he's absent without knowing the reason why . I've always wanted him near me. But why couldn't I react to this ? Jeon Jungkook, you made things complicated for me.

 I distanced myself away from him. Quickly thinking of how to react. I thought it's the best I get out of this mess. I needed to go.

I .... turned.

I'm sorry Jungkook. I'm so clueless .

I ran away.


"NATALIE" I heard his voice from afar. But I chose to ignore him.


I ran to search for Changjo at the rooftop and found him slowly making his steps downstairs. I felt sorry for him. Jungkook was being too harsh on him. Poor thing.

" oppa, are you okay ? " I quickly helped him to walk. He sure was heavy.

" is that even a question? " he jokingly replied me. "Of course im okay Natalie. I'm bleeding and I have bruises all over my body " he sarcastically said while ruffling my hair. He chuckled. I knew he was faking it.

"Changjo oppa, im so sorry. I-"

"Shh. It's okay. I'm used to being beaten up so this was nothing at all " he smiled.

"Let's go see the MA" I helped him to get up.


~~~



"Liv, I'm going to the library" Elle grabbed the novels that she had finished reading. She spent time with books all the week long. Olivia nodded, showing no interest in coming with Elle. "I was gonna leave anyway, taekwondo practice" they both smiled.


"This seems interesting" At that time, Elle was rummaging the bookshelf to find a new book to read. Even though she planned to only read one book, she always ended up borrowing like 3-4 books. She shrugged. Library was so quiet and she could barely see students except her, she sighed. "I guess its the sign i need to go home" she placed the book in her hand back to its position. Decided not to borrow it. Then, she made her steps through the shelfs and surprisingly, Min Yoongi was standing againts the shelf with his arms crossed , he lowered his gaze to Elle. Deeply



His eyes reflected a broken soul.

"Mi- min yoongi?"

He remained silent.

"Yoongi. What are you doing here?" Elle threw a usual question. Yes they were in the library but she knew Yoongi. He's not the type that read. Or... did he change?

He smirked.

Putting on that face he had. Sending chills down Elle's spine.

Elle decided to walk away.

"Elle," Yoongi muttered. Loud enough for Elle to hear that made her froze on her spot. How she missed those days when Yoongi always said her name. Their childhood memories began crossing her mind and slowly, she's sobbing.

"Elle," he approached her. He realised how she really missed him. He's showered in guilty but that won't change anything. "Stay away from Namjoon," he warned

Elle turned , finally had the guts to face Yoongi.
"Why?" She asked in a loud but soft voice. Doing her best to control her anger. How she hated Min Yoongi at that time but her heart was denying the hate she had towards Yoongi.

Mixed feelings.

"No" she rolled her eyes.

"Stay away from Namjoon" Yoongi repeated. He began getting annoyed with Elle. He never thought she would be so stubborn. "You have no rights on me , Min Yoongi" she collapsed. In her mind, she must've looked
really really pathetic since Yoongi' expression suddenly changed. His eyes widened. Looking worried.

"Why are you treating me like this? After all these years you disappeared. Leaving me all alone waiting for you to come back, I suffered a lot since you left , Yoongi. AND after I've finally moved on, you came back. Damn Yoongi, please. If you're not here to stay then leave.. i hate you" she fell to the ground. Crying as loud as she wanted. Didn't care about the noise she made. She hugged her knees.

Yoongi was speechless and stunned.

"Elle," he kneeled to the ground. Searching for Elle's eyes.

"What do you want from me now?" She stared with her red swollen eyes. In front of her was the guy she waited for years. The guy she missed the most. The guy she dreamed of every single nights and behind the reasons of gloomy nights, was the guy she's staring now.

"I'm sorry"

He kissed her soft lips. Expressing his feelings. He wanted her to know that

He had always missed her too.

Seeing Elle showing no signs of retaliations, he deepen the kiss.

But Elle, who was too shocked, pulled away and accidentally pushed  Yoongi . She stood.

They both stared at each other.

Yoongi was burning with anger.

"I get it," he stood .

"You actually like Namjoon" he smirked.

"Yoo-yoongi" she stammered

"Listen Elle, if anything happens, dont say I didnt warn you. Your title as one of the top student didn't match you obviously because of what ? You're actually a fool. A fool for not listening to my words" he smirked.

"Namjoon is harmless. You're just jealous" Elle looked at him in disbelief. Didn't expect Yoongi would say something negative about his friend. "Stay away from me from now on, Min Yoongi" she backed off slowly and ran to her classroom, leaving Yoongi in frustration. He sighed

"You don't know us , Elle"